INTJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INTJ

Pretty sure you just described INFJs :tearsofjoy:

utSsxGu.jpg

So a thread about INTJs turns into an emotional lovefest? That's truly despicable. It seems we have much to learn from INFJs.

@hush @Free

We INTJs are neither soft, nor squishy. Underneath our cold, hard exterior is a colder, harder interior. Just as with a black hole. Though the center may seem beautiful to some, there is just...the void.
Agreed.

Reactions: hn87c901
Who am I kidding.

I LOVE INTJs.

There I've said it. The ones in my RL life I have loved too much and they haven't needed me like I have needed them and it has p***ed me off.
I love their rationality. I love that they lift my mood when I'm around them. I love their ability to focus on difficult and complicated matter. I love their insight/intuition.

They do my head in and I hate some of their behaviour sometimes. But I surrender now to my truth.

Damn you - damn you all. I'm sickened by this display of INTJ love. You should fear us, loathe us, or even worship us. Such a sickening display of positive emotion.

It...burns.

images

Who am I kidding.

I LOVE INTJs.

There I've said it. The ones in my RL life I have loved too much and they haven't needed me like I have needed them and it has p***ed me off.
I love their rationality. I love that they lift my mood when I'm around them. I love their ability to focus on difficult and complicated matter. I love their insight/intuition.

They do my head in and I hate some of their behaviour sometimes. But I surrender now to my truth.

Blah. I realised that INTJs are the same online as in RL. I'll just stick to the other personality types.

Its nice that people think theres more...feeling to intjs. I do not know how to be any other way than I am so I do not know how much different an intj is from another type. I do know there are things of an emotional nature that have effected me at different times in my life. Each of these have shut me down so that I basically became a blathering idiot. I believe that were I to subcum to experiencing emotion on a regular basis I would be completely useless for anything. When these things hit they are tidal waves reinforced by crushing gravity. Knocked off balance and drowned. Yet somehow, in what seems like a shorter amount of time than makes sense, gravity is again beaten into control and the tidal wave is made to evaporate. Its always the sucker punch, the thing that thinks it can kill you by sneaking up on you.
I think that action speaks louder than words and even physical contact. I would have to say that if you know an intj that goes out of their way to do anything for you, take it as a sign you are not despised as a general human.

Last edited:
So do these statements about INTJs also apply to ENTJs? Because as an ENTJ I don't really see myself really fitting into the descriptions, except maybe the whole overly analytical part...

Reactions: Free and hn87c901
So do these statements about INTJs also apply to ENTJs? Because as an ENTJ I don't really see myself really fitting into the descriptions, except maybe the whole overly analytical part...
I am not an expert on mbti but I think that entjs and intjs are pretty different. Odd that in some ways I think.

Its nice that people think theres more...feeling to intjs. I do not know how to be any other way than I am so I do not know how much different an intj is from another type. I do know there are things of an emotional nature that have effected me at different times in my life. Each of these have shut me down so that I basically became a blathering idiot. I believe that were I to subcum to experiencing emotion on a regular basis I would be completely useless for anything. When these things hit they are tidal waves reinforced by crushing gravity. Knocked off balance and drowned. Yet somehow, in what seems like a shorter amount of time than makes sense, gravity is again beaten into control and the tidal wave is made to evaporate. Its always the sucker punch, the thing that thinks it can kill you by sneaking up on you.
I think that action speaks louder than words and even physical contact. I would have to say that if you know an intj that goes out of their way to do anything for you, take it as a sign you are not despised as a general human.

:m056:

(Dreamy sigh)...

Then an INTJ says something like this and my obsession with INTJs gets retriggered.

:m175: :hug:

Reactions: Free and Bellosome
Yep. It's completely irrational and doesn't make sense, I know.

I would agree. But when you do or feel something completely irrational that doesn't make sense, doesn't that make you want to understand why you react this way? If so, what are your thoughts (if you don't mind sharing).

Reactions: hn87c901