INTJ or INFJ? | INFJ Forum

INTJ or INFJ?

based on the pics, infj

Tough one. He has the look of either, depending on the picture. My guess is INFJ. I'm throwing out the one where the dude is grabbing his butt.

Tough one. He has the look of either, depending on the picture. My guess is INFJ. I'm throwing out the one where the dude is grabbing his butt.

Why are you throwing that one out?

I really haven't got a clue about the guys type.

I'm just going to guess with the little we have to go by. INTJ.

His fashion is too utilitarian, and his hair style keeps changing with little thought as to a consistant overall social presence other than 18-27 year old casual badassery. Seriously, how would you feel if you dressed like that and what makes someone dress like that? The feeling like you need to put something decent enough to function in, thats what. Blue Tshirts ahoy, mostly - safe INTJ fare for a guy. In his photos his feelings are not centered on his interactions with others, but on himself - INTJ enough, not a bad thing mind you, not judging. Plus there is a subtle forward tilt in the brow from over practiced thinking - this guy's serious mind kogs keep turning, even when he is enjoying himself.

INTJ or he could be a bit of both, I guess. I would say I am about 50% certain. Haha.

Last edited:
This makes me think INFJ. His eyes.

since u can't tell, probably inbetweener
i would think the difference between INFJ and INTJ are extremely obvious
they're both very distinct personalities

Last edited:
INTJ

He's also gay (I will be very surprised if he is not)

Last edited:
INTJ

He's also gay (I will be very surprised if he is not)

Prepare to be surprised. This guy is very straight, and surprisingly good at catching women.

Is he emotionally volatile?

Not in the least.

This makes me think INFJ. His eyes.

Funny, I see INTJ in the eyes on this shot very clearly. The expression might seem INFJ, but the eyes have that cool calculating internalized Ni to a very strong degree.

I'm just going to guess with the little we have to go by. INTJ.

His fashion is too utilitarian, and his hair style keeps changing with little thought as to a consistant overall social presence other than 18-27 year old casual badassery. Seriously, how would you feel if you dressed like that and what makes someone dress like that? The feeling like you need to put something decent enough to function in, thats what. Blue Tshirts ahoy, mostly - safe INTJ fare for a guy. In his photos his feelings are not centered on his interactions with others, but on himself - INTJ enough, not a bad thing mind you, not judging. Plus there is a subtle forward tilt in the brow from over practiced thinking - this guy's serious mind kogs keep turning, even when he is enjoying himself.

INTJ or he could be a bit of both, I guess. I would say I am about 50% certain. Haha.

This is a very accurate read of him based on the photos. Impressive.

These two are the most common expressions he has.

Last edited: