"Intimidating women . . ." | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"Intimidating women . . ."

She is all butthurt that I made her fall in love w a man and now all her feministic ideals are down the toilet as she does his laundry. In fact that happened to both my man-hating friends.

My issues with women compliment the issues you have with men. Rebuttal.
OH LOL!
You two are too cute.
(don't kill me...?)

I didn't meet him through you silly. I blame Sarah. J/K.. And for the record, we both do our fair share of cooking, cleaning, and laundering for the other.

Outside of that, our issues may complement one another.

I didn't meet him through you silly. I blame Sarah. J/K.. And for the record, we both do our fair share of cooking, cleaning, and laundering for the other.

Outside of that, our issues may complement one another.

You never would have met him if it wasnt for me. Im cupid in good clothes.

Well, as adorable as it is, I don't think your little tiff should be scattered across the forum. Please stay on topic and don't harass one another.

Well, as adorable as it is, I don't think your little tiff should be scattered across the forum. Please stay on topic and don't harass one another.

Get a grip.

*grabs popcorn*

Why is an intimidating women any different than a intimidating man? Why can't we just say intimidating people?

Get a grip.
I know, really. I thought you retired???

If I remember correctly, you felt right at home jumping in there in the beginning of our "adorable" little tiff. So yes. I agree. Get a grip.

Last edited:
I know, really. I thought you retired???

If I remember correctly, you felt right at home jumping in there. So yes. I agree. Get a grip.

Regardless of my status as (retired) staff, I care about the quality of threads. If you and corndogman have an active feud, then please take it to PMs.

Seeing as how you are the one exacerbating this thing--who jumped right into my singular comment in the beginning of it and drew attention to it in the first place.. maybe you ought to take it to PMs. We were about done. Don't like it? Ignore it.

Last edited:
Oh for fucks sakes people.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Why is an intimidating women any different than a intimidating man? Why can't we just say intimidating people?

Because they are perceived differently. The reasons why women are considered intimidating are a little different than why a man can be perceived as intimidating. In a woman, it it is considered a negative quality. In a man, usually positive. At least, that's the connotation.

And also as i said, the original topic came from another forum where the issue was "intimidating females" and the feeling that they are a threat to male masculinity.

*Makes more popcorn*

You should probably start a thread specifically for popcorn eating. It's taking away from the quality of the threads.

Reactions: the
Because they are perceived differently. The reasons why women are considered intimidating are a little different than why a man can be perceived as intimidating. In a woman, it it is considered a negative quality. In a man, usually positive. At least, that's the connotation.

And also as i said, the original topic came from another forum where the issue was "intimidating females" and the feeling that they are a threat to male masculinity.

Can't we just bundle up all of this sexism and make a thread for once that disregards feminism and masculinity?

It's all irrelevant.

What makes a woman intimidating?
I find very few people intimidating. I think what they're trying to describe here is pushy, domineering, demanding women, but they don't intimidate me just annoy me for being so self absorbed and inconsiderate.

Some say "intimidating" women are a turn off because she's a threat to male masculinity.

They're not a threat to masculinity. They're a threat to peace, harmony, and happiness. Who wants to deal with that kind of bullshit? Any man who wants to deal with it has mommy issues. Any man who doesn't want to put up with it, but rolls over and takes it anyway isn't really a man... and is likely contributing to the woman behaving that way because the man doesn't make her feel safe.

Is this still true today?

Yes, a pushy, domineering, demanding person (male or female) is still annoying, and avoided by people with any degree of self respect.

So, what are your thoughts on the intimidating female?

People who try to intimidate me are met with an iron wall of unyielding refusal to budge. I don't care if they are male or female.

Seeing as how you are the one exacerbating this thing--who jumped right into my singular comment in the beginning of it and drew attention to it in the first place.. maybe you ought to take it to PMs. We were about done. Don't like it? Ignore it.

There was no way of knowing how (not) done you were at the time. If you are done now, however, then so be it. What matters is that you have already heard my request in this context.

Oh for fucks sakes people.

I fully support this sentiment.

Reactions: acd
Can't we just bundle up all of this sexism and make a thread for once that disregards feminism and masculinity?

It's all irrelevant.

Just a topic thrown out for discussion. Nothing wrong with talking about gender based descriptions or stereotypes. :)