INFP on a Team | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFP on a Team

lol really??From the description I would be able to get a long with them, but that's in theory..ESTJ/ESTP give me an extremely uncomfortable time however.

yeah, really :D

The following ranting is directed only at the stereotype and not any person in particular. I give it just for the sole purpose that INFPs could have better understanding on how they can unknowingly annoy others.

How INFPs Deal with Conflict
Their first response to conflict is usually to wait and see what is involved. Then they will go with the flow of what is happening, working to bring out all sides of an issue and resolve deeper issues that are likely at the root of the conflict.

This part here means that conflict resolution will be delayed until it's ready to blow in the face.

Their usually gentle informing style is amazingly powerful. When they are dedicated to a purpose, they can be tireless in their search for supporting information and data.

What that means is that when you ask them of a personal opinion or a recommendation you will be hit by a drowning stream of information half of which is not even relevant to the subject. An analogy would be if I asked for a finished product but instead was given raw materials and instructions on how to build it.

EDIT: The worst part is probably when they feel that some internal value of theirs have been violated - but instead of telling it so, they act as if nothing has happened. Yet I do notice that something is not right and changing their mind over it is almost impossible.

Last edited:
This part here means that conflict resolution will be delayed until it's ready to blow in the face.

This is VERY true, it is so important for anyone to understand how to make their frustrations known before they overload. Being assertive is important.

What that means is that when you ask them of a personal opinion or a recommendation you will be hit by a drowning stream of information half of which is not even relevant to the subject. An analogy would be if I asked for a finished product but instead was given raw materials and instructions on how to build it.

I don't know that I do this, although I do go off on tangents sometimes.

I tend to do too much work most of the time, in which case I get fed up if others don't contribute and if I am not assertive enough or I don't engage someone for help, I will blow up like in the first quote.

I think someone handing you raw materials or an underdeveloped contribution is more a sign of immaturity or bad work ethic.

However, I will say that my perfectionist tendencies do get in the way sometimes.

Last edited:
How INFPs Deal with Conflict
Their first response to conflict is usually to wait and see what is involved. Then they will go with the flow of what is happening, working to bring out all sides of an issue and resolve deeper issues that are likely at the root of the conflict.

I certainly delay conflict resolution. Mostly I just wait untill te conflict resolts on itself. I don't like to express my point on something because I don't now how it will be taken by the other members. So the issue builts up and get combined with all the other isues I have with these people untill I blow it in there face and they have no idea where all that comes from. I shouldn't do that :becky:. But I like it when a conflict resolt on itself. Like with my team right now. I still haven't expressed my issues in the matter but since this week my team members are being more familiour with me and I'm starting to forget my issues. (maybe it is because a new team member as approached and now he is not accepted :D)

Tamagochi said:
I give it just for the sole purpose that INFPs could have better understanding on how they can unknowingly annoy others.

give me more!!!!

I certainly delay conflict resolution. Mostly I just wait untill te conflict resolts on itself. I don't like to express my point on something because I don't now how it will be taken by the other members. So the issue builts up and get combined with all the other isues I have with these people untill I blow it in there face and they have no idea where all that comes from. I shouldn't do that :becky:. But I like it when a conflict resolt on itself. Like with my team right now. I still haven't expressed my issues in the matter but since this week my team members are being more familiour with me and I'm starting to forget my issues. (maybe it is because a new team member as approached and now he is not accepted :D)

LOL. You are so honest with yourself, that is great!

give me more!!!!

x2