INFJs strong? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJs strong?

People get mad at me for my disregard for others opinions at points. I'm not always like that but I am sometimes but there are times when I know I'm right, which can be frustrating.

it must be difficult for you only knowing you're right sometimes. i think i may have felt that way in the past. with the advanced maturity and wisdom of a few years on you i can say that i personally am always right unless i learn otherwise.

Reactions: bickelz
People get mad at me for my disregard for others opinions at points. I'm not always like that but I am sometimes but there are times when I know I'm right, which can be frustrating.

lol. i've seen this thing play out so many times with you guys. you guys and other Js will just yell at one another for hours...

it must be difficult for you only knowing you're right sometimes. i think i may have felt that way in the past. with the advanced maturity and wisdom of a few years on you i can say that i personally am always right unless i learn otherwise.

lolol omg :D

sometimes i'm not sure if infjs are supposed to be my ideal match or worst enemy. they are so cute but over time will drive me crazy, especially since i usually keep my mouth shut about it.

lolol omg :D

sometimes i'm not sure if infjs are supposed to be my ideal match or worst enemy. they are so cute but over time will drive me crazy, especially since i usually keep my mouth shut about it.

we are actually trying to drive you crazy so that we can lock you up and keep you forever.

Reactions: grt$5vb
we are actually trying to drive you crazy so that we can lock you up and keep you forever.

We especially want to keep niffers around for our entertainment pleasures.

lol. i've seen this thing play out so many times with you guys. you guys and other Js will just yell at one another for hours...

Yeah, I think we just like to argue sometimes. I feel like it's good to argue about stupid shit sometimes because it can force you to actually look at your beliefs. It's kind of like Peer Reviewed Science except for with people's lives.

I tend to think God makes me strong because that is my faith. I've had many "how the hell did I just pull that off?" moments. I also value flexibility, it is crucial.

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION] you should become a couple. A few here mentioned flexibility: In my view, flexibility isn't important. I think flexibility is a result of bad planning. "Flexibility" should be part of your plan.

Reactions: barbad0s
No, I am not strong. If necessary I can fake it. A charade so convincing I sometimes fool myself. On days when I abandon theatrics (because they aren

Reactions: endersgone
@niffer and @bickelz you should become a couple. A few here mentioned flexibility: In my view, flexibility isn't important. I think flexibility is a result of bad planning. "Flexibility" should be part of your plan.

Sorry [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] , I'm not overtly flexible when it comes to vaginas.

Sorry @niffer , I'm not overtly flexible when it comes to vaginas.

Just think of it as a big foreskin and get your docking on. You'll come around. I know I did.

Reactions: invisible
I've been through the crucible. It has made me strong.

Iron sharpens iron. :D

I have been called "delicate as a ROCK!" It was by a close friend who I assumed knew better, and I was very hurt that she viewed me this way.

It's a mask. We feel compelled to challenge idiots, to force them to be more open-minded.

God is strong, I am weak.

I see myself as pretty strong. If you knew the kind of shit I had to deal with when I was younger you might see it even more.

Also I'm in a marriage with a guy who has Borderline Personality Disorder and have been told on multiple occasions to divorce him, and we're actually working it out just fine.

My INFJ is one of the strongest people I've ever known. I'm strong, too, but it's easier to be strong when you're not continually bombarded by the noise of other peoples' feelings.

I consider myself to be pretty strong. I think it has a lot to do with how you are brought up and your life experiences. While I do have a backbone, I am still pretty sensitive. BLEH.

-Anna