INFJs, how much do you reveal? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJs, how much do you reveal?

I have a different identity to every person because I am very random in what I reveal and everybody knows a different set of facts about me. It's sort of like a puzzle I guess. If they all came together and pieced together what they each knew about me I'd say that would be about 60% of my identity. The other 40% is for people to figure out, which I'm sure few have touched on, or very private information that I doubt anybody will ever know. Few people can even tell me what my set likes and dislikes are and I hide and down play a lot of my key talents. Not many people in real life would even know I have a passion for music. Most people just see the top level to my personality and doubt there's another 10 or so.

you sound like me

are you me?:m194:
haha

I tend to reveal little and randomly.

I just happen to one day spout out a few things about myself, then never speak of them again, then it'll happen again with someone else....
I think everyone's decided not to try to figure me out ^^" I get very reserved if I feel that people are analysing me. I also play defensive mind games to switch the conversation onto them and then tell them some of how much I know about them.
I was told once that I'm either really shallow and obvious, or really deep and complex.

No one will ever know ;)