[INFJ] - infjs how contemplative are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs how contemplative are you?

Dumle-Mountain-Cookies-Advertising1.png

I cometh down from cookie mountain to declare the greatest of the cookie commandments!

Thou shalt not suffer raisins to be upon a cookie! This is an abomination and blasphemous!

[video=youtube;3Xm8Ap84DCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xm8Ap84DCY[/video]

View attachment 26632

I cometh down from cookie mountain to declare the greatest of the cookie commandments!

Thou shalt not suffer raisins to be upon a cookie! This is an abomination and blasphemous!

[video=youtube;3Xm8Ap84DCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xm8Ap84DCY[/video]

Only because you mistook it for choco-chips :p

Only because you mistook it for choco-chips :p

It is the lowest of all deceits to besmirch the good name of chocolate chips by using raisins! Contemptible I say!

I think I need a cookie to calm myself down now. I've got myself all worked up...

BP9FTmACAAEkYzL.jpg

It is the lowest of all deceits to besmirch the good name of chocolate chips by using raisins! Contemptible I say!

331d87f7ebae9be4ef5044164f2884f8.jpg

Reactions: Matt3737
What the hell happened in this thread? I'm very contemplative. One of my favorite things to do sometimes is gather a lot of my favorite books, curl up in bed in my favorite pj's with some of my favorite snacks and wile away the day contemplating everything from the Dali Lama, Oreo cookies, mechanical engineering, and jungian psychology, and for a real rocking good time, smoke a joint and try to figure out how they all relate.

I have so far deduced that the measure of one's contemplation is inversely proportional to the measure of their extraneous behaviors.

Further studies must be conducted to confirm the correlation coefficient of the parameters into a testable theory.

[MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION] We're going to need several more batches of cookies!

We're going to get to the bottom of this hypothesis....some day!

I find it amazing to pick something up and find where I have finally set it down.

I have so far deduced that the measure of one's contemplation is inversely proportional to the measure of their extraneous behaviors.

Further studies must be conducted to confirm the correlation coefficient of the parameters into a testable theory.

[MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION] We're going to need several more batches of cookies!

We're going to get to the bottom of this hypothesis....some day!

original

you not answering the fucking question?

Look, I'm very contemplative, I think about everything you can imagine before it can possibly happen no matter how small the chance of something happening is.

I make lists of things I need in order not to be seduced by a momentary lapse in good judgement in what I really need/want. (this sounds so heavy... whilst in reality I was thinking of purchases, such as "Do I really need/want a higher resolution TV, when the broadcast signals resolution won't change regardless?", "Keep your head straight, your video card is still able to play everything on Ultra, you don't need the latest videocard AT ALL!")

I contemplate these things ALL DAY LONG so that when a moment of choice or action arrives I am decisive, because I already contemplated each decision and its potential outcomes/consequences beforehand.

The reason I answered with few words, is because I cannot expect from you to even remotely comprehend the amount of contemplation I do because you simply are not me.
Now I do not speak for other INFJ's on this, but I for one am very contemplative, and contemplate endlessly.

If you want a more precise answer, then you need to be more specific and substantial in your question.
It would also show good character if you could refrain from losing your cool over the answers you get.

Last edited:
guys give me some scientific answers,how contemplative are you how much time do you spend inside your mind?

guys give me some scientific answers,how contemplative are you how much time do you spend inside your mind?

How much time do you spend outside your mind?

I am very contemplative. I can get completely lost in my thoughts. Also, I can be a bit tenacious and not let things go when I need to figure them out.

42% give or take a few standard deviations, dependent upon weather, mood and amazonian butterfly behavior

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ZBothoughts.jpg
    ZBothoughts.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 101049585359250293TxgWkiZuc.jpg
    101049585359250293TxgWkiZuc.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Deep-thoughts-from-a-wise-man.jpg
    Deep-thoughts-from-a-wise-man.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 29
42% give or take a few standard deviations, dependent upon weather, mood and amazonian butterfly behavior

attachment.php

[video=youtube;FVnlUCZwGKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVnlUCZwGKU[/video]

A zompire for sure!!