[INFJ] - infjs how contemplative are you? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs how contemplative are you?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
infjs how much time do you spend inside your minds,how contemplative are you,?

Reactions: TinyBubbles
To ask you for more time to think about it

Of course. We do like to check in and let you know we haven't forgotten the question, not at all, just still in thought about it. How about another check in next month?

Of course. We do like to check in and let you know we haven't forgotten the question, not at all, just still in thought about it. How about another check in next month?

Perhaps a few years maybe... 2014 I'd say??? Oh... Wait... That year already passed..

So uhh yea. You could say INFJs are contemplative. In the best and most humorous way possible though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• c3692a11d58ab4cb69f086fe53228516.jpg
    c3692a11d58ab4cb69f086fe53228516.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 133154dfbe032f0687d0ab17a526564f958b180847e18f5af3ff8a75444e0f2d.jpg
    133154dfbe032f0687d0ab17a526564f958b180847e18f5af3ff8a75444e0f2d.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 54
All right boys, let me take a shot at answering. *cracks knuckles*

The answer you're looking for is... 42. It is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. 42.

42.jpg

All right boys, let me take a shot at answering. *cracks knuckles*

The answer you're looking for is... 42. It is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. 42.

42.jpg

You know they say in Anatomy that cracking knuckles is not good for you! Don't let those knuckles be too free! :m092:

You know they say in Anatomy that cracking knuckles is not good for you! Don't let those knuckles be too free! :m092:

Haha... Well it was more of a figurative knuckle crack. A mind crack? Does that make me a crack head?

Reactions: dogman6126
you not answering the fucking question?

Aww come on, don't get bent out of shape my fellow INFP. I think they answered perfectly. From my POV, INFJ's can sometimes be confused with thinkers in that they do think... a lot... about everything... all the effing time. And their famous sense of humors are showing now, while they're still contemplating. Hehe.

Reactions: Free
I think about thinking and then I think about the fact that I'm thinking about thinking and I can't help but think about that. But then I'll get distracted and think about something else, and then something else, and then something else, and then one of those somethings will remind me of the thing I was originally thinking about and I'll think about it some more.

It's sort of like when you do a Wikipedia search for Jell-O and somehow three hours later you find yourself on the Family tree of Genghis Khan page, and you think about how nervous his enemies must have felt and maybe their knees felt like jelly and then oh crap, Jell-O.

I think about thinking and then I think about the fact that I'm thinking about thinking and I can't help but think about that. But then I'll get distracted and think about something else, and then something else, and then something else, and then one of those somethings will remind me of the thing I was originally thinking about and I'll think about it some more.

It's sort of like when you do a Wikipedia search for Jell-O and somehow three hours later you find yourself on the Family tree of Genghis Khan page, and you think about how nervous his enemies must have felt and maybe their knees felt like jelly and then oh crap, Jell-O.

You have just explained thread derailment right there.

Also, 42.

You have just explained thread derailment right there.

Also, 42.

By golly... I think I might have explained the forum. But I'll have to think about that more first.

More importantly, 42.

By golly... I think I might have explained the forum. But I'll have to think about that more first.

More importantly, 42.

Let me join you in thought. You may not have only explained the entire forum, but the meaning of 42 itself! I must build myself a blanket fort in light of such a revelation. I must cocoon myself within to think quietly on this. Mustn't forget snacks.

Reactions: hush