INFJ's darker side and anger | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ's darker side and anger

I dunno I always see the INFJs being the type to guilt you to death...by playing the martyr and such--more an internally focused destruction. See how bad things are because of you and the things you did to me...see me drowning?.....see....blurbble.....blurbble...blurbble.

That's pretty accurate of a young or less emotionally developed INFJ, I think. I'll confess to using this tactic when I was a teenager, especially on my mom (who is ENTP, oddly enough). As I've matured, however, I've discovered that sort of behavior is cruel as well as ridiculous and have adopted a more peaceful method of dealing with being hurt.

Those of you who refuse to believe INFJ are capable of this - If you can manage to find one, give it a try. You must be persistent as we don't anger easily, you can't expect a reaction if you just walk up and call me an arsehole. If you walk up and insult someone I care for, you should turn around and run. I seldom defend myseld but hurt those I care for and I become a raging idiot. My logic goes out the window, all I can think about is how to best destroy you and I absolutley will not stop until I feel some form of satisfaction that justice was served, with a extra side of vengeance.

I dunno I always see the INFJs being the type to guilt you to death...by playing the martyr and such--more an internally focused destruction. See how bad things are because of you and the things you did to me...see me drowning?.....see....blurbble.....blurbble...blurbble.

Hold up, hold up , hold up..What is your type. Obviously not an INFJ..Or you would know that is so far off it is straight up ludicrous. Now I'm curious..who might you be. Show me and I'll show you what a shadow INFJ really see's.

Reactions: WonkyOracle
Are you guilt-tripping her for not being INFJ?

Nope not at all. I'm just being serious. Anyone who has seen an infj angry over an injustice know's it's a sight to see. I'm honestly curious who she is as a person. Frustrating online. Not seeing someone's eye's, hearing the nuanced things in their speak. All the thing's usused to understand a person and what they just said are missing. Case and point you thinking I'm "guilt tripping" her for not being an INFJ. Implying to me that you think I think INFJ's are somehow better. Dead wrong.

Reactions: WonkyOracle
Been interesting. Taking myself out of your game now.

Don't mind ruji, he's ruji-ish.

Hold up, hold up , hold up..What is your type. Obviously not an INFJ..Or you would know that is so far off it is straight up ludicrous. Now I'm curious..who might you be. Show me and I'll show you what a shadow INFJ really see's.

Also, it can help to bear in mind the dates of the posts you're quoting. Nixie has been going through a very, very rough time and hasn't been around for a long while, over a year in fact, so I wouldn't expect to hear a response from her anytime soon. The post you quoted is also very old, from September of 2012.