INFJs and Vegetarianism | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and Vegetarianism

Trust me on this. Just because a company is a Fortune 500 it doesn't mean that its remarkable in any way. I did not know this until 3 years ago but ...yeah apparently you can be abysmal and be a fortune 500 company.

It's only meant to be a joke (here). However, I am unsure if the person who made that notice was joking. If not, he is taking himself - or as a representative of his company - too seriously.

I was tempted to add to the conversation about vegans/veg philosophies in "Would You Kill A Puppy..." but the thread is meant to be funny, I guess, and I didn't want to veer off-topic.
Fellow vegetarians of all sorts, should we have a thread for people who are vegetarians and happy about it where we can peacefully discussing veg ideas, philosophies, humor, gripes, and, perhaps most importantly, recipes?
That way we wouldn't ruffle the omnis' feathers.

Something I'd actually be interested in as someone who is not a veggy, is everyday dishes that do not contain meat/fish that fill well enough and how to make them. Especially preserved foods for in the winter when nothing grows if you don't have a heated greenhouse.