INFJ writers | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ writers

Antoine de Saint-Exupery is definitely an INFJ.

Ma dark secret is: I don't like Little prince, because all people like to quote that book.
When some celebrity in my country don't know what to say at question about favourite book, they always choose Little prince (or something from Cuelho...)

This might sound funny - Karl May - NF definetly, he is always for human rights,tolerance, his main characters are definetly lead by strong Fe. Maybe more ENFJ...

What MBTI do you all think Neil Gaiman might be?

He really strikes me as an IN for sure at least...

After reading Jay Rubin's 'Haruki Murakami and the Music of Words' I think that Haruki Murakami has a pretty good chance of being an INFJ ^^ (although he's got a very strong T).

I agree...he has great understanding of his characters, he never judge them too much...

I THINK ALL THE BEST WRITERS IN THE WORLD WERE ESTP. THAT AND ESTJ. THAT AND ENFP.

infjs are only good at making forum. not writing. no. never writing.

I THINK ALL THE BEST WRITERS IN THE WORLD WERE ESTP. THAT AND ESTJ. THAT AND ENFP.

infjs are only good at making forum. not writing. no. never writing.

But you know, thete was no forum in old days, so osme infjs just had to write something decent to be published...
;)

No no no those were penguins in disguise.

Never tought about that in that way...hm...hm...you've made me thinking...

I think he was just joking...he seems to say that when it cames to writting, INFJs are among the top..

C.S. Lewis was an INFJ.
Fyodor Dostoevsky for sure. Very romantic, insightful, deep, and stuborn with a know-it-all attidude.
Leo Tolstoy
Mihai Eminescu - he's considered the greatest Romanian poet

You know, reading Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy stroke me as very infj experience...It is sounds strange.
But...
Writer likes his characters, somehow he try to see their perspective, he is all in battle for outsiders. Lisbeth is ISTP, from my experience ISTP can be very fascinating for infjs. They could seams all that we are not, but want sometimes (cool, calm, "in the moment", with very charming Ti function).

I agree with that Paulo Coelho part, he seems to be like INFJ. :) Loving his books by the way!

I agree with Herman Hesse being an INFJ, his books just scream Ni dom to me, too obvious, for me at least...
Rilke might have been another one, but he is more known for his poetry (he actually wrote a very good book), i'm not that sure though, he could have been an INFP now that i think about it.