INFJ Dating. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Dating.

I ask because you're interested in many of the same things as I, and it seems like we'd get on well.

I fell for one a while back, it was passionate for two weeks, and our disinterest in anything else led us to just becoming friends, and me using her name to foster some drama to amuse myself online.

It became a stupid joke because INTPs have no idea when a joke is taken too far.

Also, I've fallen for an INFJ, she just hasn't fallen back... I SHALL PERSIST! After all, you guys don't fall in immediate love like us ENTPs do.

Pshaw.. that's exactly how *I* fall in love. Bam! Like getting hit over the head with a caveman's club. Now getting me to admit it... Completely different story. I don't don't know if you can pester anyone into loving you though.

I ask because you're interested in many of the same things as I, and it seems like we'd get on well.

I fell for one a while back, it was passionate for two weeks, and our disinterest in anything else led us to just becoming friends, and me using her name to foster some drama to amuse myself online.

It became a stupid joke because INTPs have no idea when a joke is taken too far.

Also, I've fallen for an INFJ, she just hasn't fallen back... I SHALL PERSIST! After all, you guys don't fall in immediate love like us ENTPs do.

The reason I find your pursuits so funny is most INFJs I know can't stand the typical NTP mine set.

You do realize that a lot of your mannerism drive INFJs away rather than bring them in.

The reason I find your pursuits so funny is most INFJs I know can't stand the typical NTP mine set.

You do realize that a lot of your mannerism drive INFJs away rather than bring them in.

Not all of them XD.

Just for the fun of it.

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?

Hanging on the couch at a friend's place, the library, studying, the volunteer centre, whatever part-time job I'm holding down at the time. Damn, I'm actually pretty boring.

2) How does one recognize you in public?

You don't. I tend to blend. Everyone out here is a t-shirt/jeans kind of casual. Most girls are also bottle-blonde. I'm probably a little on the taller side than most people I encounter, though.

3) How would one go about attracting you?

Make me laugh. Demonstrate clever wit, intelligence, and a down to earth personality. Bonus points for musicians or fellow writers. My INFJ powers help me spot a 'game' player right away--so if you're going to be following some sort of pre-packaged dating formula, don't bother.

4) List eight things which you like to do Platonically,

Walks in the park, bumming around bookstores or music stores, football or soccer in the park, video games or hanging on the couch, passing a joint or going out to a bar. I'm pretty laidback.

5) List eight things which you like to do Romantically,
Any of the above, really. Do something nice for me once in a while. Take me out to a restaurant, or surprise me with something I've been meaning to do. Show me a romantic site. If the person is musically inclined, play me a song, or I can help them write one. Hang out in bed all day discussing anything and everything under the sun (especially theories, no matter how ridiculous).

6) What are your ambitions, and where do you think they will lead you?

Still gunning for law school. I'd like to specialize in copyright law and get into the publishing bizz from a legal angle.

7) Barring death and other unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, where would you like to be in 5 years time?

Writing my bar exam. Travelling. Working at a firm or applying to work in one. Volunteering. Most of my 5 year goals are career focused, really. I figure that everything else is just spur of the moment.

8) What style is your sense of humour? Please describe.

I like play on words, and what-ifism's. Comparing a situation to another in a humorous context, basically. 90's pop-culture references, and geekisms make me giggle. I don't mind some crass humor, but I don't usually tolerate it for long. I dislike it when people curse a lot.

Last edited:
I can see right through your plans, Shai!

Jesus. I've never been on a date. I've just realised that. I guess my conscious mind assumes that I have done these normal things, when I haven't. I guess it's just too terrifying to think about.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?

Walking my dog, in the city with my headphones on walking rapidly or having lunch/coffee etc and reading a book, or with friends, some occasional social gatherings, barbecues, parties having a conversation with a few friends in one corner or the other room etc

2) How does one recognize you in public?

Erm? I always always have my headphones on if I have 'em with me.

3) How would one go about attracting you?

Flirting. really just being themselves and not trying or following some pre-written procedure. Originality, wits, playfullness.

4) List eight things which you like to do Platonically,

I'd love to do something fun, like go out skiing on a tire (if we had any friggin snow), waterparks, camping outside, go to the beach at night and start a bonfire & drink some wine etc, go to quiet cafes, parks, or a coach drinking tea and talk. Any place/anything is interesting with an interesting person.

5) List eight things which you like to do Romantically,

All included in 4. More cuddling though.

6) What are your ambitions, and where do you think they will lead you?

I'm ambitious but unsure. I've always been sure I want abroad and not stay in here, so I think that's one thing. To have new interesting experiences personally and culturally. Keep learning.

7) Barring death and other unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, where would you like to be in 5 years time?

Graduating. More understanding as a person. Having figured out some things, also maybe settling down @ some place. Being in a lot more stable situation than now.

8) What style is your sense of humour? Please describe.

Pretty random, SICK, black, twisted, 2nd and 3rd degree, sarcastic. It's pure joy to be around someone who gets my sense of humour and even manages to fuel it. I don't consider myself that funny but I consider many things funny. Subtle goes as well, love throwing sarcastic remarks to someone who gets them and throws them back at me.

Last edited: