INFJ Dating. | INFJ Forum

INFJ Dating.

S

Shai Gar

Please fill out the following form:

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?

2) How does one recognize you in public?

3) How would one go about attracting you?

4) List eight things which you like to do Platonically,

5) List eight things which you like to do Romantically,

6) What are your ambitions, and where do you think they will lead you?

7) Barring death and other unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, where would you like to be in 5 years time?

8) What style is your sense of humour? Please describe.

Please include 4 current photos.

What? Not again.. :m196:

I only need 40. I'm going to make up a mock website. For members only to test it out, and then I'll delete all the information you guys write.

so...is this serious?

Yes. Essentially, this thread is writing down all the information you wish the person you're interested in, and was interested back (before you approached each other), knew about you.

Put it all down. The photos are because, basically, the person you're interested in sees you in real life before they know they're interested in you.

I have a strong urge to do this. But since it's coming from you, Shai, I'm slightly suspicious/scared.

hmm... well I might go after someone else does. ^.^

Who is that brave soul?

The first 3 questions, can I paste my answers from the other thread into them?

Go Yield... 'you da man'

Stacking rocks at the music department of CSU Stanislaus. Drinking iced coffee, black, at starbucks and hating the fact that I am supporting a giant chain. I usually go out to watch the sun set. I ride my bike through the college. Sometimes I sit at the fake pond and watch the ducks.

I usually carry an old camera or two. I might have a back pack stocked with note books, mat board, paper, bottles of ink, fireworks, and camera equipment. I dress comfortably, nothing too flashy. Very often in jeans or plaid shorts with solid color polo shirt. My t-shirts are mainly solid colors too, now that I think about it. I wear blue, green, red, yellow, light blue, black, and orange shirts.

Smile at me, make eye contact. Talk to me and be interesting. Be natural and beautiful. You must have confidence and a strong spirit. Skip the small talk and just be yourself. Laugh. Touch me or give me a look and I'll be thinking about you for days... Give me your phone number even if I don't ask for it.

Play music, take pictures, go on picnics (or camping!), fly kites, go hiking, cook a great meal, hang out with friends, go out (or stay in) to see movies, plays, musical performances, boggle, etc.

I want to love you intimately and be passionate, playful, emotionally completely open. Romance is just a part of everyday life. I make breakfast for you. I like to shower with you. I like to get my hands in your hair and kiss your lips and... We play around and flirt and make love like only we can. Our love is the envy of all humanity. What are the romantic things I like to do? Everything is romantic...I don't know how to answer this question any better. We talk, laugh, and have open communication. Hot sex happens too.

I want to save the world. Maybe I'll inspire people to question and change their greedy, destructive, selfish ways. I would have to deliver a clear, powerful message perhaps through a combination of art, music, film, lectures, legislation, activism, education... This might lead me to Portland, Oregon or Alaska, Africa, India, China, Antarctica... who knows. Besides that I'd like to be my own boss as far as earning money. I don't want to work for any corporation if I can manage it. I want a hot air balloon.

7) Barring death and other unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, where would you like to be in 5 years time?
I'd like to be starting a family. Raising kids is something I really look forward to. I'd like to have a home off the grid, somewhere. It'd be nice to have a garden, some goats and chickens.

It is funny when I sneeze and fart at the same time.

trying to figure out this photo upload process...

Last edited:
pics

Attachments

• FL000029.jpg
    FL000029.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3
  • FL000047.jpg
    FL000047.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FH000026.jpg
    FH000026.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 2
  • fl000031.jpg
    fl000031.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet? Out with family or friends, sitting on my own in a park or by a river, probably reading or thinking.

2) How does one recognize you in public? You don't really. I walk purposefully but rarely make eye contact. I guess I seem to be dreaming and as a result I trip up quite a lot and/or bang into things.

3) How would one go about attracting you? Talk to me about intense things, ask me questions about myself, be willing to open up about yourself and trust me. Remember things I have said and drop them into conversation to show you've been listening. be thoughtful yet detached.

Cook, read, talk for hours about important things, travel, sew, clean, watch films, cuddle.

5) List eight things which you like to do Romantically, Cuddle and kiss. Read books in silence but comfortable in eachother's company. Get my own independence but have you there when I need you, flirt and giggle. Have hot sex sometimes, make love other times. Know that the option of both is there.

6) What are your ambitions, and where do you think they will lead you? To see as many places as possible, to learn as many things as I can. To marry someone who wants to marry me, to have kids and live happily ever after. Hopefully this will lead me to being a mum at 30, and happily so.

7) Barring death and other unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, where would you like to be in 5 years time? Married, somewhere in England. Have my own flat which I'm renting out and living with my husband.

8) What style is your sense of humour? Please describe. I laugh the most at facial expressions. I like to tease people and flirt with them. I like wit but it takes me a while to get it.

INFJs date?

At college/uni, out shooting footage, at the gym, sports centre and my club training. In the film and sports section of a book shop, cinema, Pizza hut and Nandos.

If I'm in a crowd or not participating, I'll be the quiet and reserved but alert. If I'm feeling good I'll standing with confident but cold and slightly intimidating body language. So I'm usually on the defensive but if you actually approach me with a friendly way, I'll respond warmly and helpfully.

If I'm talking or I'm the centre of attention I'll speak A LOT. I'll talk fast and use lots of gesticulation with my hands. I'm either explaining something with life or death conviction or arguing/running rings around someone verbally.

Just listen to what I'm saying and show genuine interest. Relate my experiences and activities to yours. Create connections between my feelings and experience with yours.

Let a bit of yourself go emotionally. If I feel that someone feels comfortable enough to reveal a genuine bit of themselves then that shows that they are emotionally intelligent and have a great depth of feeling. I want to see that you are a deep feeler/thinker. Showing a vulnerable side is good.

Don't be overly "precious", "cautious" or "sensitive". Have a calm sense of composure and confidence. Swearing/jokes shows you're down to earth, Showing that you have dislikes and that there are things that rub you the wrong way, that your capable of having a resentful side- shows your human! I find overly "sweet" or "nice" people stressful to be around because I feel like I'm walking on egg shells.

Light pushing, punching and play fighting kind of stuff is awesome. That will send a clear message. It also shows your not made of glass and that you can be rough and tumble. I'd wait before you start doing that though, otherwise I'll get overwhelmed.

Patience. Don't force me into social situations without giving me enough time. I Don't like surprises, I need time to prepare for things.

4) List eight things which you like to do Platonically

Make films, training at my club, working out: strength and fitness, reading, motion graphics and visual effects, go to the cinema then get some food, talk to friends about meaningful things, hang out at friends house playing games.

Lying down and talking about any and everything, sex, spending a day together just doing nothing in general where I basically take care of you, sex, (if I had a car) go on day trips and listen to awesome music while we drive, go to restaurants and... sex.

I'm working towards being a professional filmmaker and a fully qualified, highly skilled Self Protection instructor. Once I've reach a professional level in my chosen fields, I'd love to pass on and give freely my skills to others. Holding seminars on filmmaking to those who wouldn't have that opportunity otherwise. To spread the awareness of what "real" personal protection is all about. Do free rape prevention seminars and how to stay safe/avoid violence and abuse.

I would've finished uni, so I'd be working on my debut feature film and teaching self protection. Maybe starting up a group/company for film and video work with my other media friends/contacts. Making money writing scripts, doing graphics and making videos.

I'm not gonna say dark because everyones says that. I really don't know. I do laugh a lot and make jokes but I wouldn't say I have a style. Mostly taking the piss out of annoying, bad and stupid people.

Me? Hell no.

In college, library, swimming pool or animal shelter. It's where I spend the majority of my time anyway.

You don't. I purposely make sure i'm not noticeable.

Just be a nice person really. I'm not fussed.

Hug, cook, watch movies, read, watch anime, gaming, anime cons, draw

Deep conversations, going to the beach and swim, travelling the world, restaurants, swim some more, watch storms, play in the snow, cuddle.

I want to move to Japan and work as a vet. Hopefully I can do some musicianship on the side, and maybe they'll lead me to my family being proud of me. Hopefully working with animals will take me all around the world. I hope that being a musician will gain me some respect. I really hope one day I can perform in classical theatres playing cello, violin, double bass, viola and in general recording studios my bass guitar, drums and guitar. Maybe singing too.

I want to be in Japan, working and hopefully travelling to Africa and South America.

My sense of humour is really strange. I can like dark humour, but i'm very particular about what I find funny. Best example of my style of humour is Monty Python.

INFJs date?

News to me.

I also find it funny that Shai is trying so hard to find INFJ women. Just wait until he finds one and gets tired of INFJs. :m146::m059:

I bet just to be cruel the universe will throw shai an SFJ to fall for.lol

Me? Hell no.
I ask because you're interested in many of the same things as I, and it seems like we'd get on well.

News to me.

I also find it funny that Shai is trying so hard to find INFJ women. Just wait until he finds one and gets tired of INFJs. :m146::m059:

I bet just to be cruel the universe will throw shai an SFJ to fall for.lol
I fell for one a while back, it was passionate for two weeks, and our disinterest in anything else led us to just becoming friends, and me using her name to foster some drama to amuse myself online.

It became a stupid joke because INTPs have no idea when a joke is taken too far.

Also, I've fallen for an INFJ, she just hasn't fallen back... I SHALL PERSIST! After all, you guys don't fall in immediate love like us ENTPs do.