In an ideal world, how would you prefer to be? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

In an ideal world, how would you prefer to be?

id tell all my friends i loved them

For everyone: Do you think you would be the same type in that world? What if you were born and raised there?

I would definetly be an INFP if I was in such paradise. No need to worry about duties, deadlines, schedules etc etc. It would just be me, my imagination and my fantasy. Playing with the colors of the rainbow, chasing fairies and be completely in rest with myself. This is my idealized self.

I would definetly be an INFP if I was in such paradise. No need to worry about duties, deadlines, schedules etc etc. It would just be me, my imagination and my fantasy. Playing with the colors of the rainbow, chasing fairies and be completely in rest with myself. This is my idealized self.

Then I think you are INFP.

I think I'd want to be an ENTJ.

nah I wish though. Right now I don't see myself like that in this world. My world unfortunely is J.

If the world is preventing you from expressing your preference it doesn't mean the preference doesn't exist. You find these things
duties, deadlines, schedules
repellent, so you must be P? A J should be naturally drawn to and comfortable with those things.

If the world is preventing you from expressing your preference it doesn't mean the preference doesn't exist. You find these things repellent, so you must be P? A J should be naturally drawn to and comfortable with those things.

So maybe I am....sigh, does that mean I have to leave this forum?

Well, sence everyone approves of everything I do, I would become the rulur of the world with many female slaves to comfort me in the many ways they can!

There would be all sorts of sick and twisted things that I only darkly-dream about that I would do daily. My castle constucted by move-star slaves would be giant! Presedents would shine my shoes before I kick them into a pool of sharks with frikin' lasers on their heads! All sorts of fun-fun stuff!

*smiles sinisterly* Paradise!

(yes, I am very evil in my own head... even though I help people out around me without a second thought... what is up with me?)

(yes, I am very evil in my own head... even though I help people out around me without a second thought... what is up with me?)

ENTP + tertiary Fe

Damnit Magilla Gorilla, your allways in my head!

Nah, i'm jk... It's good though, I did orginaly join this forum to find out "who I am".

Become invisible and play little pranks on random people.
Have a laugh basically.

Can I have time travel?

There are tons of things I would love to have a look first hand.

Plus maybe play little pranks on random people in the past or future as well if I may....

I've always wanted to topple a nation. Not so much to subjugate it's people but to do it for the challenge then leave it alone, like Alexander I guess. Maybe that's just the rebellious school boy in me resurfacing. *shrugs*

Last edited:
I'd be covered in beautiful tattoos and create art and clothing with my time to share with the world. I'd travel all over the world either alone or with someone I could truly share my complex inner world with.

Last edited:
In an ideal world I would use my senses to enjoy the world and make things pleasing to the senses.

Last edited:
Question is, if everything is perfect, why am I here?