If you were a food item... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you were a food item...

Things that crossed my mind were: mustard greens like Bird (lol); something really rich like roast duck; some kind of berry; peaches ... I don't know what all of this means.

I think I might be a dragonfruit... all show, but suprising looking and relatively neutral tasting on the inside.

Nopal.

Fairly common, sometimes invasive, and resistant to adverse conditions.

A raw hemp plant. Yes it's edible so it's counted as food.

Because I'm banned from the society. LOL

Мусака

Good luck

I think I'd also be an apricot because I love it so much.

I wonder who's be a durian ahahah

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I think I'd also be an apricot because I love it so much.

I wonder who's be a durian ahahah

One stinky mo'fo. That's who.

Reactions: Azazel
I was hoping the instructions would be a little different. See, I was hoping for it to say "what food best describes you" like by default and not what kind of food you would be if you could choose.

I've been thinking up a good answer for the past few days, and I came up with a one or two year old red wine that just happens to taste like one much older. Kinda pretentious, but still savory, seems older than it is, can make you feel better on a bad day, just enough will make you cheery and social, too much will intoxicate you, can be enjoyed in many different occasions.

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION], this is probably the hardest question ive ever thought off. For the first time, im genuinely stumped. I have no idea what food item i would be. I love all the foods, i cant choose. I like not having the answer at all in a way. Im going to use this question on my friends and random strangers. Great werid conversation starter!