If you were a food item... | INFJ Forum

If you were a food item...

ice-cream because it's too good :lol:

A piece of nasty petrified cheese from the midieval era encased behind thick glass in a museum. Because then no one would eat me, and I would be safe. MWAHAHA. Suckahwut.

In all seriousness though, probably a key lime tart. Zesty nomz.

I'd be a nut.

Self-explanatory ;)

I'd be an onion because I have layers like an ogre.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
General's chicken...because it tastes awesome even if yer not so sure that it is really chicken.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
A nice long cucumber.......

because my favorite color is green, obviously.

Like me, the chocolate coating of Men's Pocky is slightly more bitter than regular Pocky, as it has been tempered by the trials of time. T_T

IMG_2563.jpg

I would be a king crab because on the surface I'm hard and sharp but if you get past my shell then I'm good. Also, I'm dipped in butter. =)

Korg just said I would be veal.
Because he is an asshole.

I, personally, was thinking some kind of beautiful vegetable like mustard greens.

edit:

Korg has just changed his answer to sherbert.
Why? Because it's multicoloured and very abstract
and comes in a small package.

Reactions: barbad0s
I would be ambrosia, food of the gods. Because I'm so modest and down to earth.

I'd be a plantain, the bigger harder banana. Because I said so ;D

Reactions: grt$5vb
Pomegranate.
Because they are a pain in the ass to actually eat, but if you put in the effort.. it's really good. (At least I think so.)

Reactions: grt$5vb
Ooooooooh... I would be a cherry cordial. I would just like to let the imagery suffice.images.jpg

Pomegranate.
Because they are a pain in the ass to actually eat, but if you put in the effort.. it's really good. (At least I think so.)

You would be foie gras.

<_< not a cupcake, surprisingly.

Maybe brownies. Chocolate. Chocolate with chocolate chip. Add a little sprinkle? A little fudge?
With a cup of milk. With a warm cup of milk. With a little bit sugar, a little bit honey, just enough to give a hint of sweetness, but not enough to overpower you with sweetness.

Reactions: Azazel