If you feel angry about something... (or it also can be your positive feelings) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you feel angry about something... (or it also can be your positive feelings)

But I think the most important thing for us to learn is this: *If you have positive feelings like "confident, courageous, or etc..." - You can practise it in this way: "Breathe those will in and out, in and out... Feel them, Sense them, & deepen them!!!" :D

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I know the concrete reasons for my anger all right, ;) but then my natural tendency has been to let that color everything around me instead of just dealing with the anger and the facts. Thanks RoSe41! :)

Oh yeah, I know the concrete reasons for my anger all right, ;) but then my natural tendency has been to let that color everything around me instead of just dealing with the anger and the facts. Thanks RoSe41! :)
Then, You need to do this instead, - "30 minutes a day" for "positive thinking" (with the learning) & Physical Exercise, too. ^_^

The update for this topic.

"Breathe 'the will' in and out, in and out..."

***If you have the positive feelings like 'confidence'; 'courage'; or etc... You can practise in this way: "Breathe 'the will' in and out, in and out..." + Sense them, Feel them & Deepen them!!!!

*When you feel angry about something, don't just hide/bury it, practise in the same way: "Breathe that feeling in and out, in and out... (for just a moment)" And then, quickly and easily forget about it. Plus: you should not "breathe" the hatred feeling, or something (the unhappy feelings) like that. (If you do that, it will be very harmful to you!)

I am very glad if I can help!!!!!

Last edited: