If there is one true religion... | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

If there is one true religion...

Can you give us an example of a force that 'exceeds logic'? What does it look like? Can you describe it?
iu

Reactions: Ren
The truth is Alex Jones?

tenor.gif

:p
He is the only truth that matters. For he is a God amongst men, blessed with seeing a truth few can.
It is not delusion, it is truth
:wink:

What i wrote was a very advanced way of thinking the relationship between human being and God.
Almost all of the 2000 religions out there trying to reach God. Religion is actually self development.
The old greeks made their 12 different characters Gods.
Their gods were vulnerable, angry, bad, , layers, hated, loved and so on, people were able to criticize their gods, actually they were criticizing them self's! and their self development was enormous, they gave the lights to humanity.
With christianity bad people made total the opposite. God was able to criticize humans and humans who tried to criticize god they were burned. The last 2000 years we have billions of death's in the name of God.

For me an INFJ is criticizing him self for self development for actualize. He wants to be selfless, to kill his EGO and be reborn.
As Nietzsche wrote... the human has to kill him self to be super human! he meant the EGO, Hitler took Nietzsche's words literally.
Philosophy, psychology even science tries to reach the ultimate, its our purpose here on earth. To be God's

I don't expect you to understand me

ps. English is not my native language, so some things are not correct.

What i wrote was a very advanced way of thinking the relationship between human being and God.
Almost all of the 2000 religions out there trying to reach God. Religion is actually self development.
Their gods were vulnerable, angry, bad, , layers, hated, loved and so on, people were able to criticize their gods, actually they were criticizing them self's! and their self development was enormous, they gave the lights to humanity.
With christianity bad people made total the opposite. God was able to criticize humans and humans who tried to criticize god they were burned. The last 2000 years we have billions of death's in the name of God.

For me an INFJ is criticizing him self for self development for actualize. He wants to be selfless, to kill his EGO and be reborn.
As Nietzsche wrote... the human has to kill him self to be super human! he meant the EGO, Hitler took Nietzsche's words literally.
Philosophy, psychology even science tries to reach the ultimate, its our purpose here on earth. To be God's

we are a godly cancer pal

Proof of what?

You do know that we are talking mythical and imaginary characters that only those who have gone into intellectual and moral dissonance would believe in. Right?

I can give you evidence of this fact in the thoughts of scholars and the ancients who were a lot closer to the action than we are. The Pope has even said not to read the Bible literally, while forgetting that all who believe in a real Jesus are literalist fools.

Remember as well that Gnostic Christians are esoteric ecumenists and hold no supernatural beliefs. All we have is the best of ideologies and religions.
That is why the inquisitions were sent to decimate us and burn our books.

To literalism.
I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Be you a believer or not, our ideology is the best that I have found in either religion or the philosophers.

Regards
DL
Can I make a correction? I believe Rabbi Hillel actually sid "Love your fellow as you love yourself." Don't know why, but I feel like there's a difference between that and "that which is ateful to you, do not do to your neighbor".

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd

Uhh... I don't get it. So Hitler only wanted the Jews to be superhuman?!
How exactly did he take Nietsche's words literally?

I hope I dont regret it, but...
May I ask you to explain better?
Im at least curious... English isnt my native as well.

You write like only INFJs can reach that path, why? I do understand that there are few stuff where only a few certain types can "reach", specially due to their own characteristics, but why INFJs and not other cousins like ENFJs, ISFJs, INTJs and INFPs?

And second, you mean the "end of the path" is to ourselves turn into Gods?