If there is one true religion... | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

If there is one true religion...

@Gnostic Christian

Simple question: why not simply embrace an atheistic or agnostic morality instead?

What is the root word for agnostic? Gnostic.

I chose to call myself a Gnostic Christian because, at that time, atheists were not up to par as they had yet to start or form atheist churches.

Respect has grown for them now that they have finally started doing so for the same reason I chose Gnostic Christianity. They recognized our tribal natures and have started to protect their children from the immoral mainstream religions by giving them a moral option.

Atheists are still a cut below Gnostic Christianity. Only because they ignore the esoteric and mystical nature of man. We do not and seek the deeper rewards of seeking god threw Gnosis.

Atheists think we are all born atheist, when we in fact are all born seekers after a god with an ideology provided by our instincts, that is quite close to Gnostic Christianity. Our naturalist side shows us this quite clearly.

In a natural sense, we are all born sinners who seek salvation. Not salvation of the religious lie type by salvation threw gaining a Jesus mind and Christ consciousness. Gaining a Jesus mind is easy. Gaining a Christ consciousness is hard, but rewarding. It is what apotheosis is, without the divine part that they have in the definition. You will likely dither out why I took divine out of the definition if you look it up.

Regards
DL

Another Christian with satanic morals and no faith. faith without facts is for fools. Here are a few facts for you.

I know that you have likely never looked at the immorality of your thinking on this, but do try. Please. Your moral soul is at stake.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

-----------

On your faith of fools.

I am working on this new O.P., but have not decided if it is ready. You will get the gist of it though.

---------

Can Yahweh always do what he wills, or can people thwart him?

Scriptures seem conflicted on the answer.

They show an all-powerful god whose plan and will cannot be thwarted or derailed, while at the same time indicating that he cannot do his will and that people can derail his plan to save everyone.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Do you have faith?

If you do, you cannot believe in hell. You would not think god a loser by believing he saves us all, as his will indicates. Those scriptures say he has no need of a hell for us.

Do you see god as too incompetent to do his will of saving us all?

Or do you see god as a universalist god who does his will and saves all?

Regards
DL
You're twisting God's word.. twisting bible verses and using them utterly out of context in order to fit your sick twisted mould. I won't argue with an atheist in sheep's clothing. To argue with a vile and misinformed mind like yours is like yelling at the summer wind over Death Valley to stop. It won't work and it will just keep blowing hot air. No one is going to take you seriously in a debate of faith when you lack knowledge, twist verses, and spew hate for two of the largest faiths in the world. You can't expect others to respect your views when you spit on theirs.

Satan loves misquoting scripture to manipulate people into stumbling. That's not really a smart thing for you to engage in, then ironically call us Satanic? Lol.

I'm unwatching this thread now because it's a waste and it's only going to cause upset on this lovely spring day that God made.

Reactions: Ren
Atheists are still a cut below Gnostic Christianity. Only because they ignore the esoteric and mystical nature of man. We do not and seek the deeper rewards of seeking god threw Gnosis.

That's not true, though. It's perfectly possible for an atheist to be in tune with mysticism.

You're just affirming that Gnosticism is the best way to go about it, but without any real supporting argument why it is better than simply rational/logical mysticism.

The way of reason on the one hand, and the way of revelation on the other, seem both less confused and more elevating in what they propose.

Though perhaps Gnosticism has more depth and you just haven't done full justice to it. I don't doubt it. But I think that if you showed a little more humility and respect, to name two essential virtues, you would be more successful at being heard.

I think this readiness for hostile language might come from an expectation that any case you would be ostracised due to your beliefs. If you could relax those fears a bit and realise that everyone here is deeply respectful of others' views (and expect the same), things will flow better.

You have knowledge about an ideology (to use your own term) few of us know about around here, so it would be more interesting if you took a more constructive approach and told us more about Gnosticism without making anyone feel judged for holding different views.

Last edited:
You are correct that that does not add up, because you are lying about what I have said.

Get the quotes that you infer in your last sentence, which you will not find, or apologise for your poor math.

If all you are going to do is lie about me, better to ignore me as I will ignore your lying tongue.

Regards
DL
Okay, this is a bit of a confrontational stretch. Could we please discuss with dicdering views being kept in mind. Thank you.

:m043:now where did those Forum rules run off to again, damn it all to hell.

Reactions: Misty
A good reply for all here to see.

You attacking the messenger because you do not have the whit to argue against his points.

I like when theists piss in the wind, and your bladder is quite full.

Regards
DL

I too, appreciate morons who waste valuable moments of my life on idiocy.

Reactions: Misty and Reason
everyone here is deeply respectful of others' views

If you are offended by my lack of respect for those whose views include idol worship of a worse than Hitler type of genocidal moral monster, and who promote homophobia and misogyny along with their religion, then I am offended by you being offended and being a moral misfit yourself.

I prefer to be nice, but that is hard to do with intransigent moral misfits who are too obtuse to accept facts.

Regards
DL

Okay, this is a bit of a confrontational stretch. Could we please discuss with dicdering views being kept in mind. Thank you.

:m043:now where did those Forum rules run off to again, damn it all to hell.

Are there rules for admins who lie about what is written?

Just asking.

Regards
DL

Are there rules for admins who lie about what is written?

Just asking

Regards
DL
my guess is that it is very lonely on top of your holy mountain,and using wifi you found a forum to spew your doctrine. you will find this place unwilling to bend to your theology. oh, some will debate with you for the sport, because for some it beats watching television. .the problem is that you are abusive, and that is why you are alone on your mountain. if you tone it down you may find some here that can you can relate with and form some relationship with. .otherwise, I fear if you continue attacking people you will be shown the exit door. .

my guess is that it is very lonely on top of your holy mountain,and using wifi you found a forum to spew your doctrine. you will find this place unwilling to bend to your theology. oh, some will debate with you for the sport, because for some it beats watching television. .the problem is that you are abusive, and that is why you are alone on your mountain. if you tone it down you may find some here that can you can relate with and form some relationship with. .otherwise, I fear if you continue attacking people you will be shown the exit door. .

Not nearly as abusive as the mainstream religions are to women and gays with their institutionalized homophobia and misogyny.

If you have not counted the many abusive and non-productive posts against me ------

Regards
DL

Not nearly as abusive as the mainstream religions are to women and gays with their institutionalized homophobia and misogyny.

If you have not counted the many abusive and non-productive posts against me ------

Regards
DL
I am curious as to why you are here. .

Reciprocity is fair play, yes.

I give the reasons for my criticisms though so that my interlocutor can defend his position.

You seem to just uses lies like you did just above. Instead of my just lying about you, I invited you to make your case or apologise.

I will see just how uncouth you are when you reply. I do expect just more lies though.

Regards
DL

Whilst its been fun watching you chase your own tail to smell the bs I'm done.

Life is pissing me off right now and your verbal dirarhea and constantly shitting on other religions is getting tiring.

Good luck pissing everyone off mate.

You're not as pious as you think you are. You call people scum for believing other religions and are generally an asshat.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Reason and Wyote