If the eyes are the windows to the soul . . . | INFJ Forum

If the eyes are the windows to the soul . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Then what are the ears, nose, throat, etc.?

If eyes are the windows of the soul, the ears are a gesture of warm welcome. They are the cozy blanket, the open arms, the comfortable couch..

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
If eyes are the windows of the soul............. then the eyelids are its chaperons.

They're accessories, like flower boxes, pretty drapes. etc.

the nose is the vent to a man's heart, but i wouldn't recommend traveling this avenue. stick with the stomach.

Then what are the ears, nose, throat, etc.?

Unrelated sense organs...

I mean, I'm sure we could come up with something poetic about them, but they don't have a related status as far as I can tell.

Now, are eyes really the windows to the soul? Eyes say a lot, but they can be misleading.

Unrelated sense organs...

I mean, I'm sure we could come up with something poetic about them, but they don't have a related status as far as I can tell.

Now, are eyes really the windows to the soul? Eyes say a lot, but they can be misleading.

It's meant to be an imaginative exercise.

Oh right. I was simply adding humor so as to make my intention of not being offensive clear via interwebs.

Oh right. I was simply adding humor so as to make my intention of not being offensive clear via interwebs.

Ah. Yes, that could be a worse problem.
----

Well, I guess I can give the whole thing a more poetic spin.

The mouth is a window into the recent past. A lingering smile, a fading grimace, a perpetual pursing of the lips.

The hands are a record of a life history. Hard and leathery, soft and sweet, scarred, dark, pale, calloused; history is not easily erased.

Reactions: jyrffw54 and Wyote
Ah. Yes, that could be a worse problem.
----

Well, I guess I can give the whole thing a more poetic spin.

The mouth is a window into the recent past. A lingering smile, a fading grimace, a perpetual pursing of the lips.

The hands are a record of a life history. Hard and leathery, soft and sweet, scarred, dark, pale, calloused; history is not easily erased.

brilliant