ice cream, coffee, or chocolate?

• Total voters

invisible

On Holiday
Sep 30, 2009
Avalon Archipelago
MBTI
none
if you had to choose between ice cream, coffee, or chocolate for the rest of your life, you could have only your one choice of these things and no other ever again, which would you choose? please note, if you choose ice cream, you cannot have chocolate ice cream, but ice cream does include gelato (yummy).

post reasons in thread if feeling so inclined.

please vote on poll, because i really love polls right now, i think they're so fun. warning, poll is public!

Reactions: Gaze
I think I'm more partial to ice cream than I am to chocolate. As for coffee -- well, the decision was only ever between ice cream and chocolate. I sometimes feel uncomfortable voting, but I will vote for you invisible. :)

I chose ice cream because tea wasn't an option and I don't care that much about chocolate and don't like coffee.

I chose ice cream because tea wasn't an option and I don't care that much about chocolate and don't like coffee.

your post reminds me that i think tea is a viable alternative to coffee, i only excluded it because i am so obsessed with coffee personally that i am naturally blinded to this fact. i would change the poll if i could to coffee/tea but don't know how.

I can't enjoy coffee without chocolate in it. I can't enjoy chocolate without coffee in it. What a dichotomy.

A life without coffee would be no life at all.

Reactions: JGirl
there's this bit in the secret history when it says that camilla is a real girl because she lies in bed reading and eating chocolates. or something like that. if so therefore i must be a real girl too, because that is my ideal life.

ice cream.

if i give up all three, can i have some money?

Chocolate has the sweet candy-category flavor of icecream but the caffeine of coffee.

I choose chocolate. Plus I can spread that on a body during sex and lick it off.

Chocolate, since you didn't say I couldn't have frozen yogurt!

Ice cream. Hands down. But would the no-chocolate rule include Cookies and Cream ice cream, or any other ice cream that has chocolate bits in it? ;)

Coffee - 1 reason, caffeine! You don't want to see me without it and I don't want to function without it. I don't eat ice cream as it is and chocolate is just a smaller dose of caffeine :)

Reactions: Gaze
Chocolate!

[video=youtube;dLuzMDkhYek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuzMDkhYek&feature=related[/video]

This is truly a cruel question having to choose from 3 of my favourite things. I love chocolate and icecream but i need coffee- its my crutch.

if you had to choose between ice cream, coffee, or chocolate for the rest of your life, you could have only your one choice of these things and no other ever again, which would you choose? please note, if you choose ice cream, you cannot have chocolate ice cream, but ice cream does include gelato (yummy).

post reasons in thread if feeling so inclined.

please vote on poll, because i really love polls right now, i think they're so fun. warning, poll is public!

Out of context that last statement is hilarious ;)
And of course I'd have to go with my true love, coffee. Saved from one too many late nights.

Reactions: invisible