I Saw The Bieber Movie Today...

bickelz

BOINK
Jan 1, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Ok, it was for my sister's birthday on valentines day so don't ream me for this. It was an interesting documentary but the interesting thing is that there were no interviews with Justin or his mom directly. He is definitely a talented person at such a young age and actually can sing very well. But he just seemed like another dick who thinks he's god's gift to women. But honestly, if that many babes were fawning over me, I'd be full of it too.

So here's my theory about the next ten years with this kid. I think that he will stick around in the industry coming out with many more number one hits but i think there will be a day when he notices that he actually has no friends. That everyone that surrounds him is just a suck up. And for someone that extroverted, there will most likely be problems. I don't want to go as far as saying we have another MJ situation on our hands but I do see a possibility of some heavy drugs in the future.

As a biopic, I thought it was pretty good and the 3-D was good in most parts (still not sure how I feel about 3-D).

I also thought I saw some ENF? in him but maybe ESFP fits better.

Any closet Bieber fans have words about the movie or him in general?

There's a movie?

God no...

I honestly don't know much about the kid except that many young girls are nuts about him, and there is some compound noun: beieber-fever going around ... oh and he is friends with Will Smith's son (thank you AOL.com) *tips hat*

From what you've written, trouble in the future seems plausible. Makes me sad though. I feel this way for many celebrities. :/

I don't know what he is like as a person ... maybe the movie portrayed him in a negative light? But then again ... I wouldn't know why a movie about him would do that since the audience wouldn't necessarily approve ...

I can only hope that there will be some positive influence in his life that will prevent drug abuse if it comes to that.

Reactions: muir
Other people will, those poor souls.

And they'll enjoy it.

Thankfully this is one of the few movies that you can choose to see or avoid on the basis of the title and never be dissapointed.

You haven't seen anything until you've seen his new video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqRpXPy4kM"]YouTube - Justin Bieber-Baby(Death Metal Version)[/ame]

*downloads the death metal album.

I watched a music video yesterday with an even worse singer who was way hotter.

And they'll enjoy it.

Thankfully this is one of the few movies that you can choose to see or avoid on the basis of the title and never be dissapointed.

Thats like saying 'Oh, there's a fire at the bottom of the street, it's raging and nigh untameable, but it's not in our house, so it's perfectly fine.^_^'

Regardless, what with the JB hype, we're all bound to come into contact with it sooner or later.:O

Reactions: dneecey
Thats like saying 'Oh, there's a fire at the bottom of the street, it's raging and nigh untameable, but it's not in our house, so it's perfectly fine.^_^'

Regardless, what with the JB hype, we're all bound to come into contact with it sooner or later.:O

just remember to pack a change of panties for when you do ;)

I have decided that there's something very wrong with our society if a kid who started his career when he wasn't even legal has all these older female admirers.
In fact, he's only just legal now...and i've seen him in pictures with scantily clad women who are 8-10 years his senior.

Well, there were soooo many crying teenage girls in this movie that "loved him". I know that you say "oh, well they are just teenagers and they don't know what love is". I would agree with this but these girls are absolutely insane on screen. Obsession is more like it.

And for the record, all the people who legitimately do not think he can sing don't know what they are talking about. He does have a really good voice.

Let's take away his pitch correction and all the pretty effects and see how he does.

As a musician who has spent time recording for other artists, I have seen how people who can't sing have been turned into people who really can!

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Babes? You mean 11 year old girls right?

A. Not all of them are 11. They range from 11-40.
B. He's 16 so attracting 14-16 year old girls isn't weird.

Think of it more like the situation the Beatles were in. Not to say he is as good as the Beatles were but there were some crazy girls fawning over them too. Just sayin'.

A. Not all of them are 11. They range from 11-40.
B. He's 16 so attracting 14-16 year old girls isn't weird.

Think of it more like the situation the Beatles were in. Not to say he is as good as the Beatles were but there were some crazy girls fawning over them too. Just sayin'.

The beatles were in their 20s... this kid just hit 16, and any 40 year olds who are fawning over him need to get a reality check. And the majority of his fans from what I have seen are definitely under the age of 14.

Reactions: muir
HA! Please don't ever leave Billy..you crack me up!

PS Bicklez is only 19

I would reply with a series of trenchant remarks, alas I would be risking another infraction for being the big bad wolf of a forum filled with wilting daisies.