Billy

Contents Under Pressure
Donor
Jul 18, 2009
CT
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
I have been writing an article for a month on the topic of what it means for men in modern society to find the right woman or the perfect woman.

I am on facebook asking questions regarding to this because I want to get a large cross sample of responses.

here is where I need all of you to help me, I need to know which questions to ask to get good responses.

1. What does finding the right woman mean?

like that for example. Maybe some of you can use your Ni to help me come up with more questions regarding the subject.

some suggestions:

1) Describe the perfect or right woman? What qualities or characteristics does she have?

2) How would you describe the modern man? What does the modern man value in a modern woman?

3) Why is it important for the perfect woman to have the qualities desired by men?

4) How would the presence or lack of these qualities affect the potential success of the relationship?

5) How does the modern man approach dating or relationships today?

6) How would or should the modern man approach dating or relationships?

These questions are pretty generic. The more specific the better though, and it depends on what kind of information you are hoping to gather from the survey results.

A wonderful happiness. A deep warmth and tenderness you feel in your gut.

kinda vague and Cosmo magazineish... care to be more specific?

1. Do "perfect women" suffer from any mental limitations/illness?

2. How good/bad does the women's past relationship have to be, to be considered perfect?

3. What type of family environement breeds the perfect women?

4. What skills and talents should the perfect women possess.

5. How emotionally mature does the woman have to be?

:m075:

1. What does finding the right woman mean?

A lot of things to a lot of people. To me, finding the right woman means finding someone who understands me, validates me, brings out the best in me, encourages me to grow, etc. Lots of benefit to me. Also, it means that I understand her, validate her, bring out the best in her, encourage her to grow, etc. Lots of benefits to her. ;) Additionally, we have to have certain things in common (like core religious/spiritual beliefs). I want a girl who is travelling in a healthy direction emotionally. What I mean is that no one is perfect; we each have our scars. But I want her to be progressing, not regressing or getting stale. I want the same for me too, of course. Finding the right woman would be a lot like finding a hot, female version of a soul mate. She would be my best friend in addition to lover and confidant.

kinda vague and Cosmo magazineish... care to be more specific?

Hey! I'm an INTP and it's difficult for me to express my feelings! So, when I do, you need to appreciate the effort and courage involved. I've written many technical articles, but the idea of me writing in the "Cosmo" style is really hilarious--you'd laugh about this if you knew me.

Finding the "right" or "perfect" woman is a matter of luck, I think. I was lucky. There's a feeling of resonance with the person--a kind of comfortable complementarity. We had and have interesting, "deep" conversations about all kinds of things, interspersed by long periods of comfortable silence. Over the years, when two people are right for each other, they change and grow in ways that bring them closer. This is not a threat to one's individuality but, rather, provides support so that one can more easily do what one has to do in life. Within the relationship, while each person is still an individual (and a stronger one, at that), there is also a "couple identity" that transcends the individuals and provides strength and confidence. Of course, this happens only when "things were meant to be."

Reactions: dneecey
There's a feeling of resonance with the person--a kind of comfortable complementarity. We had and have interesting, "deep" conversations about all kinds of things, interspersed by long periods of comfortable silence.

I've recently been experiencing this with a wonderful female friend of mine. :D And comfortable silence is new to me - that's never happened before. ^_^

I've recently been experiencing this with a wonderful female friend of mine. :D And comfortable silence is new to me - that's never happened before. ^_^

I wish you the best of luck.

Comfortable silence is the best.

Comfortable silence is the best.

OH GOD HOW I LONG FOR THAT!

This is something me and my housemates have been eternally debating. They simply don't understand the concept. They frequently take the piss out of my non verbal nature. Man, I need some INFJs in my life!

1) Is there such a thing as a perfect woman?
2) Is there a 'right' woman or a woman who is 'right' for you?
3) How do you know a woman is 'right' for you?
4) Am I the 'right' man for the 'right' woman?:p
5) Does the 'right' man and the 'right' woman equal the 'right' relationship?

I was having a little fun with this. Seriously, mayge these might give you ideas:)
Good Luck!

Perfect is irrelevant. The point is, you fall in love with the whole person, her imperfections, too.