I love looking into my INFJ's eyes... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I love looking into my INFJ's eyes...

I'm very intimidated by someone who has deep and very intense eyes. So, I would probably feel like putty if I were to look or gaze into the eyes of another INFJ. I'd probably feel that they know every secret. Just by looking into those eyes, I'd probably feel transparent as daylight.

hahahahaha this is so cute it's like some people own INFJs :m146:"my infj" bwahahha

i never got that comment though, but they tell me i have a cat's eye.. and they get scared :mlight:when i stare at them... i guess that's :m145: not good bwahahahhahahaha

I dunno, with all the stuff I've heard about INFJs and their eyes and their walls -- I don't really feel like people react that way to me. Maybe it's because I'm aware that I make people uncomfortable and I try to come off as approachable, or maybe I just don't have that :/

I'm living vicariously through this post. On average I meet 1 infj every 50 years (and i'm not even close to 50 yet), and certainly have never had my own to stare into her eyes.

Even if people look into my eyes they don't know how I'm feeling, funny.

well....i found this forum by accident, but have been on ennegram forums b4...

anyway I don't know if the object of my affection is INFJ, i suspect he's more P than J, but hes def a 4w5 (FWIW)

I am so screwed upo in the head over him though, i have been chasing him for almost ten months now. he can totally turn on or off at willl this intense GAZE thing where he stares into my eyes ...at first i ccould not look back - it was too much! or I could for asecond or two is all...i actually had to train myself to stare back and meet his gaze but yes the feeling is of falling deeply into his soul....it was amazing....we have done this now for HOURS at a time but then it went no further....now hes playing elsewhere and Im left wondering why i wasnt good enough and why if he was not that INTO me romantically than why did he play this EYE game. he is incapable of hitting on a woamn, and nver has so he says tho he has had relationships b4...he seems vv gunshy of relationships in general though he has any number of female friends

I don't like the ExTx-whatever-stare, it always feel like they're going to jump me. IxFx's seem harmless, easy to keep at a distance if necessary.

Last edited:
My infj girlfriend has beautiful blue eyes, one day we were walking inti a building together, and a guy stops dead in his tracts and stares at her and says "You beautiful eyes" and it was so random and kind of awkward of him. INFJs have eyes that can stop people dead in their tracks.

My infj girlfriend has beautiful blue eyes, one day we were walking inti a building together, and a guy stops dead in his tracts and stares at her and says "You beautiful eyes" and it was so random and kind of awkward of him. INFJs have eyes that can stop people dead in their tracks.
I am very INFJ and I never get comments about my eyes. If anything people avoid my eyes. Oh well.

I have blue eyes. The gay guy who lived a floor below tried to hit onto me
and he did comment on my eyes while doing that.
All that when he knew my gf who i lived together with....

Man, there really must be something in those blue eyes =p

I love looking into my INFJ's eyes...

Even just when it's flashes of it for a half second, it's like we're actually looking inside each other.

I've never experienced anything like it. It's great for a second, or I could do it all day long.

Cool story, bro.

The two blue eyed INFJs I've known have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. There is nothing wrong with the eyes of the brown eyed INFJs I've known but they aren't really special.

I have been with many who can't handle eye contact with me. When describing me people speak of my eyes as being deep and intense. In my current relationship I love that he can look me in the eyes. He enjoys it. It is like he is trying to extract some divine truth within me. Not that I actually have one.

So... yeah.

@ OP Totally same thing as you. Both the people I've experienced this with when dating have been INFJs! :D

I've never really looked deep into another INFJ's eyes. I usually find that people break eye contact with me rather quickly. I've been told that my eyes are very "cutting."

If you think I am trying to look in your soul, past your facade and past everything you're trying to project then you're right, I am. And that makes people uncomfortable.

Reactions: t5juyt
I love that my guy can withstand my penetrating eyes-- He says he can see forever in my eyes......
But the downside sometimes is, it's hard to hide my emotions, they are always in my eyes... you will know if i'm sad, angry or confused.... it all shows up in my " liquid pools of love"--:love:

I can relate to this. My eyes and my easily-blushing complexion give my emotions away very time.

Didn't know that penetrating eyes could be an INFJ trait. When I first met my INFJ, he stared at me so hard that I thought he burned holes in the back of my head, thought it was weird....I returned the favor either because I wanted to assert my self-confidence or because I wanted to see where he was going with it. We've started dating a week ago, and we're kinda already saying the L-word to each other.

Anyway, it's not just the INFJs' eyes that seemingly excrete emotion, it's their gestures, their speech, their facial expressions. At least mine is incredibly easy to read. I can only imagine that it may make him unnecessarily vulnerable at times. But I guess because of that outward expression of his, I find him endlessly fascinating.

My INFP would stare into my eyes very intensely, and make me feel dizzy, as if there was nobody in the world except the two of us. I could be content to let him do that forever. He said I looked at him like I was trying to figure him out. Perhaps I was.

Ahh, so we've all got the eye thing, huh? I didn't realize that. I've been told many times that my stares can be intense. I tend to also use it to get my way. A few old gf's have called it my "puppy dog" look...

If I have puppy dogs eyes, they're the eyes of the Alaskan Husky. I love Huskies!

Consistent with her Celtic forebears (and with being an INFJ), my wife has second sight. This is supposed to be particularly strong in people with blue eyes characterized by an iris having a thin concentric dark edge, at least that's how my wife explains her prophetic powers. I've gotten used to her reading my mind and her uncannily accurate predictions but, still, it's amazing. She does have beautiful blue eyes I've never grown tired of looking into.

Ohmigosh, Norton, I have the very same kind of blue eyes with the thin, dark concentric outer circles! I also learned from my mother that I have Druid ancestors, whom I assume were Celtic.ell

Last edited:
I've never really looked deep into another INFJ's eyes. I usually find that people break eye contact with me rather quickly. I've been told that my eyes are very "cutting."

If you think I am trying to look in your soul, past your facade and past everything you're trying to project then you're right, I am. And that makes people uncomfortable.

Same ^^

I also find it kind of hard to break eye contact. They are like magnets to me.

Oh my god, so glad I'm not the only one. My sister, who I'm very close to, tells me often that my unyielding eye contact freaks her out. The intense eye contact plus the fact that my blue eyes are always freakishly dilated is apparently off putting. Oh well :)

So hard to not look at the screen but rather the camera.