I love looking into my INFJ's eyes... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I love looking into my INFJ's eyes...

Even if people look into my eyes they don't know how I'm feeling, funny.

My ex said the same thing about me. A friend said that my eyes "twinkle" and another said that they look like eyes "that have seen too much". I do tend to look a bit deeper than what some people may be comfortable with.

I think it was said on the human metrics website that INFJ's are extremely capable lovers as they are extremely empathetic, caring and genuine people.
I know finding the love of my life has turned me into an emotional ball of fire, lol. She's an ISFP, but a very damaged one (sympathy complex to the max), so my overbearing-ness is something she wanted in her life.

If you want somebody who'd follow you to the ends of the Earth with one word, date an INFJ. They will be forever loyal. Just be careful about hurting them or even adding a little distance. We see it immediately and become VERY volatile. I know that I can get very very pissy when I feel animosity lol. (INFJ hate conflict and are very attuned to your emotions. My girlfriend is depressed right now and it's taking it's toll during exams season FML)

Reactions: Siimplicity
wow, i've always thought it was my problem that i couldn't stare at people's eyes for sometime, i mean i dunno, even they're my friends, it's hard sometimes.
why is that?
although i sometimes think that i can stare at my loved one's eyes though :)

Reactions: Siimplicity
A friend said that my eyes "twinkle"

My husband has several nicknames for me and a few revolve around my eyes. The only one I'm willing to share is "ting eyes" (there's a little drum roll and a "ta da" that goes with it but difficult to demonstrate here) :m033:

I find I can often communicate just using my eyes.