[INFJ] - I have tentatively decided... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have tentatively decided...

True, there are some utter dickwads among us. INTP forums and FB groups are pretty much cesspools where intellectual one-upmanship trumps any semblance of decency. It's gross and I fucking hate that it's the front porch for the uninitiated to view my personality type.
Yeah! Some are real porch dicks!

Yeah! Some are real porch dicks!
9d5.png

An intimidating douche who taunts you from the safety of his/her porch

I'm hoping for a parody thread titled "I have tentacle-ly decided...".

You read my post didn't you, you saucy minx

But seriously, this is probably the best thing I've heard in at least 4 years.

You should go to actual parties more often. Or just outside. Outside is good. The birds will tell you crazy shit if you listen hard enough.

You should go to actual parties more often. Or just outside. Outside is good. The birds will tell you crazy shit if you listen hard enough.

The whippoorwill outside of my room was mad about something this morning. Not sure what. When I see him, I'll ask him.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
INTPs are way better than INTJs.

Most of the people in my life are INTJs and I get along splendidly with them. They almost always see my emotional side as a weakness, though. INTPs are new creatures for me. I recently met one and conversations have been so interesting but i'm still working around the acts of service aspect because TPs tend to ask for service whereas TJs just provide service. It's new territory to me.