[INFJ] - I have tentatively decided... | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have tentatively decided...

This is a Christian forum! No swearing!

Gtmachete+gtstabbed+gtknife+_0103999f4b15e724fc723cee68f346d2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
But what I said is true, ENTJs are not terrible. Without us, nothing impressive would be done.
Assuming this was true, not everyone values impressive. Kinda like how cattle don't appreciate being impressed upon with their branding.

All groups in some way share a finite pool of resources, and all actions which effect this shared pool, effect the group as a whole. Any force pushing one forward, pushes another back.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
I've literally had nothing but fantastic interactions with the two INFJs in my life, and the people on this forum seem pretty cool.

D’awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

giphy.gif

INTPs are overrated. I'm interested in INTJs, I haven't had very much interaction with them.
Thoughts so far?

Well, I definitely became strong because of it. It was the only way to survive. :grinning:

The struggling part is that I always have to convince them that being emotional is a strength rather than a weakness and that they're always convinced they need to save me from my emotions. Via this forum, however, I'm learning that there probably isn't a need to evade emotions because it's simply healthier for INFJs to let the Fe function flow... so yeah, I'm gonna have to keep fighting INTJs on that front.
Nah.

Emotions = value for INTJs

Silly mistyped ISTJs hijacking everything.

Thoughts so far?

Nah.

Emotions = value for INTJs

Silly mistyped ISTJs hijacking everything.

I stand my longstanding assessment that INTJs are pretty cool. They are definitely very emotional creatures, but actually getting them to convey that regularly is difficult. Very similar to INFJs in that they "appear" outward-focused, perhaps because Ni doesn't really have a face that most people can see (and this may just be what Judging types "look" like). They also don't have the Fe bursts that INTPs have, which I've realized some people actually find endearing - these little emotional quirks have a seemingly genuine character which fools people into thinking INTPs are actually human.

There's something really comforting about an INTJ's "principles". They have values that your typical INTP will never have - we're more just "ive got it all figured out, fuk u, lets get drunk and make fun of ppl k"