[INFJ] - I have tentatively decided... | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have tentatively decided...

noisebloom

theory conspirer
Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2018
MBTI
INTP
...that INFJs are one of the most tolerable personality types I have encountered thus far. This isn't just sycophancy; I've literally had nothing but fantastic interactions with the two INFJs in my life, and the people on this forum seem pretty cool.

Fe is actually an amazing tool that I hope to get better at developing. My experience with Fi-ers, on the other hand, has been a little rough.

In contrast:
  • INFP - They are their own trainwrecks. Dominant Fi is messy stuff.
  • ENTJ - Extremely argumentative, but their arguments rely on inductive reasoning and can go as far as not believing in the merits of deductive reasoning at all. I've also been a victim of an ENTJ's inferior Fi grip.
  • INTP - I'm an INTP and I'll be the first to admit that we can suck. I have a couple very good INTP friends and it can be a struggle. Over time, Dominant Ti can cause someone to build up an extremely messed-up logical framework and defend it to no end (I've met INTPs that have defended anti-semitism or white supremacy on a high throne of narcissistic "logic"). An INTP's confidence in his own deviant inner reality is a rather vexing force to reckon with.
  • ESxx - From a different universe in which people like me are not welcome. :smile:
Good work, guys. Keep up the existing.

P.S. I also have had very good experiences with INTJs.

Last edited:
and the people on this forum seem pretty cool.
giphy.gif

...that INFJs are one of the most tolerable personality types I have encountered thus far. This isn't just sycophancy; I've literally had nothing but fantastic interactions with the two INFJs in my life, and the people on this forum seem pretty cool.

Fe is actually an amazing tool that I hope to get better at developing. My experience with Fi-ers, on the other hand, has been a little rough.

In contrast:
  • INFP - They are their own trainwrecks. Dominant Fi is messy stuff.
  • ENTJ - Extremely argumentative, but their arguments rely on inductive reasoning and can go as far as not believing in the merits of deductive reasoning at all. I've also been a victim of an ENTJ's inferior Fi grip.
  • INTP - I'm an INTP and I'll be the first to admit that we can suck. I have a couple very good INTP friends and it can be a struggle. Over time, Dominant Ti can cause someone to build up an extremely messed-up logical framework and defend it to no end (I've met INTPs that have defended anti-semitism or white supremacy on a high throne of narcissistic "logic"). An INTP's confidence in his own deviant inner reality is a rather vexing force to reckon with.
  • ESxx - From a different universe in which people like me are not welcome. :smile:
Good work, guys. Keep up the existing.

P.S. I also have had very good experiences with INTJs.

Spot on with this, I would agree.

INTJ can also be incredibly argumentative and even combative.

True, there are some utter dickwads among us. INTP forums and FB groups are pretty much cesspools where intellectual one-upmanship trumps any semblance of decency. It's gross and I fucking hate that it's the front porch for the uninitiated to view my personality type.

True, there are some utter dickwads among us. INTP forums and FB groups are pretty much cesspools where intellectual one-upmanship trumps any semblance of decency. It's gross and I fucking hate that it's the front porch for the uninitiated to view my personality type.

I think your personality type's great ID :kissingheart:

Only since I met you

I'm kidding

INTPs are overrated. I'm interested in INTJs, I haven't had very much interaction with them.

I like the INTJs I know. For some reason, they think everything I say is ridiculously funny, even when I'm being serious... like I'm a strange curiosity to them.

I think ENTJs are terrible, generally, though...