How to get a song out of your head? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How to get a song out of your head?

Have you ever had earworms layer on top of each other? Because this is what happens to me all the time and when you have a superworm, it's almost impossible to get rid of...
I'm still trying to figure out what Earworms are. I thought Earworm was a Classical composer in the Romantic Period. Haha.

Have you ever had earworms layer on top of each other? Because this is what happens to me all the time and when you have a superworm, it's almost impossible to get rid of...
I've had motifs of songs repeat over and over where I can't figure out where they come from and that is fucking annoying. Or having two songs meld into each other, but I haven't encountered your dreaded 'superworm' of layered delight described here.

Kewl...are you literally telling me that you have a different ringtone for people you don't want to answer?

Although tbf my phone is on max silent most of the time now anyway.

My phone is always on airplane mode for the most part. Truly. I can't recall the last time I heard it ring.

But yes. I have a long term history of assigning ringtones according to person/company. I like to keep my sounds organized like that. ;)

No that's never happened to me. But usually they just degenerate into just 3 or 4 seconds of it repeating over and over that's when it gets soooo annoying. :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Is this a very good pun relating to knowledge I don't have?

Earworms... EARworms... EarWORMS... *Deleted member 16771 BSOD*
Earworm.....Earwig....Ludwig...

C'mon Hos, get it together. :p :p :p
Screenshot_20190625-105700_Chrome.jpg

I know. That one was a little complicated.

Earworm.....Earwig....Ludwig...

C'mon Hos, get it together. :p :p :p

I know. That one was a little complicated.
Nah I'm not having that :fuming:
giphy.gif