Staff member
Forum Greeter
Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
I have my doubts about the validity of that test. I got 19 for one photo and 41 for another.

Reactions: hush
50, then cropped the photo and got 56. :m142:

i got 16 the first time and 78 the second!!

I did a few,and I ranged from 17-33.
My most recent pic gave me 19. I will take it LOL

Edit: range from 29-35

£_£

yKxHpoY.jpg

I got 24 with a symbol of someone wearing a dress next to it. Pajama pants are so comfy tho.

Reactions: rawr
I tried a few other recent pics and got 20, 20, 21, 22, and 28.

I also tried a couple pics of other ppl I have on my phone. :) Wanted to experiment with a range of ages.

This one day I was helping this older lady (late 70s) pick out frames for her glasses. Her prescription was high enough that without her glasses on, she couldn't see how the frames looked on her (a common dilemma), and didn't have a phone that could take pics. I offered to take pics of her with my phone trying on different styles. She was so delighted lol. I just found the pics going through my photos... whoops! Forgot about them.

She got 79 for one. In another her husband is photobombing her (he was early 80s). It captured both faces and he got 44, she got 74??

My bff, who is 31, got 32 for one, 46 for another.

Some flaws, definitely, but amusing.

I feel like people take this online test too seriously... LOL. :rolleyes:

Interestingly enough, this test correctly guessed my age. No living person I've met for the first time ever has.

Reactions: rawr and flower
The first one said 44 and I thought, wow, it's pretty good, so then I did a different picture and it said 73, and then I did a third picture and it said 31. The pictures weren't that different.

I keep getting 22-24. I'm 25.

My non-makeup selfie was 22.

Reactions: hush