Votes: 5 21.7%
  • One to two times per month

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Three to 10 times per month

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • More than 10 times per month

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
True that, the blog section is an excellent release for me. A lot of my pain is on those there pages.

I voted 3-10 times per month, but it could be more if you count tearing up during commercials on TV, being moved by something someone has done or said, being proud of my kids, being frustrated or angry (I'm very slow to anger), when I hear a song I love and relate to, read a passage in a book, have my toes crushed by my passing 80lb greyhound.

That's me too.

I would try to blog about my frustration. I might have a lot of mistakes though.

Well, we won't grade you on it! LOL

The thing with blogging is we don't care about spelling mistakes unless you manage to spell the word a with more than 5 letters. :)

I used to write in LiveJournal, but only had it so only my closest friends could see. I dont write in it anymore though.

I haven't much thought about using the blogging section...I usually only blog when I'm depressed, but it might be a good way to vent some of my more elaborate frustrations.
Hopefully no one minds 5 page long rants on all aspects of political issues

I blog at a blogging communite and only a few can read it.... but i rarely put down everything.

I haven't much thought about using the blogging section...I usually only blog when I'm depressed, but it might be a good way to vent some of my more elaborate frustrations.
I blog about anything and everything, from life to comics to old video games. It doesn't matter what you put in it, on another forum I just posted pictures in the blog. Not even pictures I took, but of things found on the net. Like this.

Nooooooo.jpg

I blog about anything and everything, from life to comics to old video games. It doesn't matter what you put in it, on another forum I just posted pictures in the blog. Not even pictures I took, but of things found on the net. Like this.

Lol, I might have to start doing that once I get bored, then; half of 'em probably won't make sense, but that's okay :B

3-10 times a month maybe more. Lately its way up. Going through a really rough time, actually the whole year has been rough

Rants are great! Don't worry it's bound to make more sense than my thread.

Nooooooo.jpg
Haha, this is so great!