• More than 10 times per month

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

SgtBlankee

Community Member
Sep 22, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Hmm the perfect relationship for me consists of many things. They must be intellectual because I like to think philosophically and question things. Non-judgemental is obvious. Someone who does not follow how the media tells them to act and be so Unique. Caring is another thing. They care for others and nature. Would respect that I just need to be by myself sometimes. Just respect in general then. A girl who would get me to dance at a party even though I don't like to even go to parties. I'd prefer reading a book. Someone who could bring more logic into my thoughts. Another important thing is someone I could share my feelings with and they'd understand. Also, it would be hard but someone who isn't really materialistic I can't stand people who value items more than friendship or a relationship.

Someone I could just sit on a beach watching the ocean and sunset and even being quiet we would enjoy eachothers company. Also, someone who loves the leaves changing in the winter and who would go on my usually daily walk.

Most importantly someone who wouldn't care that I'm not manly and cried when I saw this song
[youtube]etw3aSumBEU[/youtube]

Jeez I even knew where it was headed and I still got all teary eyed.

Aww . . . I love it that INFJ guys can cry . . . and not care what others think. That is what being comfortable with who you are is all about.

I almost never cry but then I'm not INFJ. :nod:

My ISFJ BFF hardly ever cries, either! She's too busy rooting for the violence in life . . .

The last time I cried, inb4 mom, the last time I cried I was 14.

I actually don't cry very often either; only when I'm really stressed, and someone pushes me.
Although sometimes emotional movies can make me choke up a bit >.>

*thread split from the perfect relationship cause I felt like it*

now it's not relevant because it doesn't have the link to the youtube video of the dog story

I'd have to split the post and then move it, lets see.

*Oh yeah VOTE cause I felt like it.*

UGH I didn't start this post it was split!!!! Oh well.

UGH I didn't start this post it was split!!!! Oh well.
There's really nothing I can do about that or else I would gladly take your place. My power has it's limits however.

How can people cry less than once a year I'm the only more than 10 a month.

I'm couple of times a month. Watching a sad movie, or reading a sad book.

I think I've cried two or three times in the past five years. I know at least one person who cries once per week at the very least.

I cry at least 5 times a year, I would think; sometimes more, sometimes less.

But I just had time to watch that video, and I actually did just about cry...D:

...I need a hug.

I'm really not big on crying. People are different, even people of the same type.

I would say I get a little teary eyed once every two or three months. Full on bawling my eyes out happens maybe once every four or five years? Depends on circumstances. I've gone a whole year or two without any teary eyed moments and then I've had a stretch of about six months where it happened once a month.

I just try to be healthy about it and do it when it's appropriate.