Votes: 5 21.7%
  • One to two times per month

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Three to 10 times per month

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • More than 10 times per month

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Wait why would you cry ten times a month? There's a line between healthy tears :mcry:and excessive bawling.:mpaddy:

Well, it wouldn't necessarily be unhealthy to cry often; I mean, there's a line, of course, but I actually kind of wish I could because I feel so much better afterwards...
But yeah; it could be depression, or maybe sensitivity to another's feelings (i.e. I tear up a lot more when watching movies than I actually do in real life)

Well I get really lonely in a world of E's so I try to act like one and it never really works out. Plus I get stressed out because I like to see everyone happy yet can't seem to make myself happy.

Well I get really lonely in a world of E's so I try to act like one and it never really works out. Plus I get stressed out because I like to see everyone happy yet can't seem to make myself happy.

Yeah, I tend to break down easier when I get stressed...I've kind of learned that it's just as important to have a certain amount of personal happiness, or else it kind of pollutes everything...the hard part is actually achieving that end. It can be really hard to say no sometimes...
But take some time for yourself; make up an excuse if you need it. That's very important

I usually make up excuses but then I end up spending all the time on the computer. xD. But I want to finish 100 pages in a book this weekend. So I'll take the 3 hours on that.

I'm 3-10. Depends on my mood, stress levels (as has been discussed!!), movies are a big one . . . Just watched Ikira Kurasawa's "Ran" last night. Loved it, cried, (sigh) . . .

SgtBlankee, to some degree you are the only one who can tell if you've crossed the border of excess. I am a firm believer in healthy crying. For me, I've reached excess if I realize that I'm feeling sorry for myself and I'm doing nothing to change circumstances. Since I'm a Christian, it is my savior who gives me strength and meaning. I'm not saying this to preach-it's just one of the things that helps me refocus.

sorry, got off topic a bit . . .

I've always considered that a bit of a cop out. Sure, you can only get to heaven through christ, but all your strength has to come from inside yourself.

Jesus Christ was an INFJ. You're an INFJ, would you want someone elses entire purpose and strength based upon YOU? Nor does Christ. You've gotta be able to hold yourself up, and move to him through the power of your own belief.

I don't think its excessive it varies between the 3 and over 10 so its not that bad. I find it really helps me feel better. I just usually do it when I think of all my friends I've left behind.

I don't think its excessive it varies between the 3 and over 10 so its not that bad. I find it really helps me feel better. I just usually do it when I think of all my friends I've left behind.

It's hard leaving friends behind :( That's one of hardest things I have to do when considering my dreams; sometimes going for it sacrifices so much...

I dont normally cry very often, I just get pissed off. However lately I have been pretty stressed and frustrated so I have been crying about once a week. Hooray for manic Depression. :p

I know I'm depressed when I need to cry alot, I know that I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown when I need to cry but absolutly cannot for the life of me, also there's lots of quaking.

Happy, sad, angry, etc... Any type of strong emotion will make me cry. I cry almost everyday. And most of the times, it's because I'm just touched or happy. But, my husband has forbidden me to watch any news about people dying/getting hurt or traumatic Oprah shows...it could seriously affect me for days if not weeks or months, depending. I'm a big crybaby, but at least I try to do it in private. :smile:

Only a couple of times since I was a young teen.

There are times when I've wanted to break down and cry. I get to a point where I could and should have a good cry but because other people are breaking down and struggling around me I've had to put mine off. And then things calm down and I want to summon that feeling again, the one that tells me it's ok to cry and cry and it's just not there. I feel disappointed that I haven't been able to have that release. Did you know there are people who actually schedule crying time into their lives on a regular basis? They set aside a certain amount of alone time and make themselves cry. I just can't fathom it, conjuring up tears. I could do it I guess but it would feel like acting. When I was a teenager most of my spontaneous and real crying had left. Other girls seemed to get quite a bit of attention by crying so I gave it a go and it never failed, people wouldn't buy it! That was one girl game I couldn't play because the boys wouldn't have it.

I've always considered that a bit of a cop out. Sure, you can only get to heaven through christ, but all your strength has to come from inside yourself.

Jesus Christ was an INFJ. You're an INFJ, would you want someone elses entire purpose and strength based upon YOU? Nor does Christ. You've gotta be able to hold yourself up, and move to him through the power of your own belief.

This is why you are not a Christian and I am!! Our worldviews are entirely to different. I believe that yeilding to God is a sign of strength, my personal strength, whilst you do not. The strength that keeps me going? That is from him.

But that isn't really the point here.

I been crying a lot lately because I always have mini mental break down like ever other week. I am always depress on my current statue on school and people around me. I get a little better after I cry but it is just always stressful.

I would have to say that I am troubled teen. :mcry:

I voted 3-10 times per month, but it could be more if you count tearing up during commercials on TV, being moved by something someone has done or said, being proud of my kids, being frustrated or angry (I'm very slow to anger), when I hear a song I love and relate to, read a passage in a book, have my toes crushed by my passing 80lb greyhound.

I cry or at least get tears in my eyes so frequently that everyone I know accepts it and gets a kick out of it (possibly a literal kick from me if the tears stem from frustration or anger).

I been crying a lot lately because I always have mini mental break down like ever other week. I am always depress on my current statue on school and people around me. I get a little better after I cry but it is just always stressful.

I would have to say that I am troubled teen. :mcry:

Well here is a good place to vent your frustration and angst if you feel up to it. When I was a teenager I found that writing helped unlock some of the things that were bothering me and provided a release.