How obsessive are you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/howobsessiveareyouquiz/

You Are 64% Obsessive

You tend to have obsessive thoughts, and sometimes these thoughts cross over into your daily life.
While everyone does have a few weird rituals, you have to work to keep yours from taking over your life.

--------------------------------------------

not good . . . *yikes*

Last edited:
You Are 40% Obsessive

You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.
Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.

You Are 28% Obsessive

You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.

Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.

I think I'm quite obsessive about the few things that I chose on the list. So I think my percentage should be a bit higher. It's mostly to do with personal safety and something happening to my girlfriend.. It gets really bad sometimes but I exercise it through awareness and avoidance tactics which settle me. But overall, I'm not an obsessive person.

You Are 56% Obsessive

You Are 60% Obsessive
You're somewhat obsessive, especially when it comes to a couple things (like horrifying thoughts or cleanliness).
As long as your quirks aren't interrupting your life, it's all good.

You Are 8% Obsessive

You're less prone to obsessive thoughts than the rest of the world.
While you do get hung up from time to time, you're excellent at clearing your mind.

------

I'm neurotic with a number of things, but not obsessive.

You Are 8% Obsessive

While you do get hung up from time to time, you're excellent at clearing your mind.

------

I'm neurotic with a number of things, but not obsessive.
@IndigoSensor:
Punctuality?
icon12.gif

obsessive-2.jpg

You Are 36% Obsessive

You Are 8% Obsessive

I really don't care.

Last edited:
You Are 88% Obsessive

not surprising since I was diagnosed with severe OCD ten years ago...lol. the test is surprisingly acurate on the diagnostic questions and what they imply. Cognitive behavioral therapy breaks the cycle better than most other types of therapy.

It is a short circuit in the brain that causes the frontal lobe to directly interact with the basal ganglion, the earliest instinctive part of the brain. it makes you recoil from fire and noise. Some refer to it as the lizard brain. So your conscious mind tells your instinctive mind to take action. Since you cannot refuse the basal ganglion commands, you are compelled to take action.

everyone does it to some extent. It's the old did I leave the coffee pot on feeling you get: panic and an urge to go home to check.

No i am not obsessive without test i can say. I know myself very well.

You Are 8% Obsessive