How Much Of A Flirt Are You? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How Much Of A Flirt Are You?

I don't think flirting has to necessarily indicate sexual interest. Enjoying someone's quirks and personality is enough of a reason to flirt. It's a very nice social state of psychological flow. Real flirting is effortless. It happens naturally.

-Do you flirt with friends, family, and even strangers?

-Is your flirting limited to your love interest?

-Are there different types of flirting? (genuine vs fake/pushy)

-Regardless of gender, does flirting make you more attractive as a person?

-Do you flirt with friends, family, and even strangers?

Sometimes with strangers depending on what the situation is and the person's attitude. Usually if they are in a good mood I would give a quick joke. If not it'll just be awkward.

-Is your flirting limited to your love interest?

No, but if I'm interested in a girl, then yes. Or I'll at least try.

-Are there different types of flirting? (genuine vs fake/pushy)

I believe it's both. With myself it's genuine with feelings on what I'm saying. For fake/pushy this seems more like if someone is forcing it. For example, a salesperson might use a flirtatious comment to make a sale.

-Regardless of gender, does flirting make you more attractive as a person?

I like to think so :smile:

Reactions: Ren and Wyote
Aw, thank you! I'm throwing a stag party. You're invited :)

xUg5gER.jpg

Haha what is flirting? After being single for so long, I forgot what it’s like to flirt.

I am not a flirty person. Maybe a little towards a guy I like, but I’m a bit shy and awkward at first. I would need that little push to get out of my shell.

But once that happens, and if I still really like the guy, then yeah; I’m pretty flirty and the guy would know I like him and etc, etc.

Most of the time, I don't even realize I'm flirting when I'm flirting unless someone drags me aside and points it out to me. And unless someone is being really obvious or they're doing it with overt, playful overtones, I often don't realize when I'm being flirted with. I often just take it as a joke.

I only ever intentionally 'flirt' with my friends, but I don't even know if I can call it flirting because I'm a big ham about it and my friends know better than to take me seriously.

Four years later and this is still true... more or less. Except maybe nowadays I'm an even bigger ham.

Me flirting:
My gf: you have too many points, what do you even do with all of them?
giphy.gif

Speaking of flirting. Has anyone ever had a wingman or wingwoman to help out?

Haha yes. I’ve had some instances where my girlfriends were like,

Friends: “Um Jen, you dum dum. That guy was totally flirting with you and showing interest. Go talk to him!”

Me: “Wait, he was flirting?? Omg. Wait... what do I say?? Idk what to say! I’m nervous!”

Friends: “Just say hi, and say something funny. Idk! Just go talk to him!”

The conversation would continue out and usually be like that.

It’s funny, I am usually a good reader on people and emotions. But when it comes to love and men, I am completely oblivious when someone is flirting with me.... like wtf.

I obviously need lessons in love and flirting.

Speaking of flirting. Has anyone ever had a wingman or wingwoman to help out?

Only in drunken settings and with teammates. We have one girl who is everyone's wingwoman and proud of it. The one time I was the pill, her strategy was find a group of attractive men, push me so I trip and have one catch me and tell them: 'oops, she's clumsy, but now that she's here, you should buy her a drink.' It worked for a few laughs and got everyone mixing, but I'm not one for the art of the pick up in any capacity.

Does smiling like a cheshire cat count? I don't want to make people uncomfortable so I don't flirt. It just felt awkward. I just stay away. I let the other person make the move. I'll smile at someone if they seem to notice me, but don't really give anyone too much of a look. I'll look at someone to acknowledge, then turn away. They would have to go out of their way to make conversation like the guy I met the other day for me to return the interest. Otherwise, I'm out. :D

I'll look at someone to acknowledge, then turn away. They would have to go out of their way to make conversation like the guy I met the other day for me to return the interest. Otherwise, I'm out. :D

LOL you basically described me to a T. I wish I had the courage to approach a guy and make conversation, but I always get SO SO nervous. It has to be the other way around haha. Argh!

Also If a guy I like is looking away, I stare and admire him. But if he ever looks back, I instantly turn away and pretend I wasn't ever staring and put on this poker face.

Curse the shyness....We hates it precious!

LOL you basically described me to a T. I wish I had the courage to approach a guy and make conversation, but I always get SO SO nervous. It has to be the other way around haha. Argh!

Also If a guy I like is looking away, I stare and admire him. But if he ever looks back, I instantly turn away and pretend I wasn't ever staring and put on this poker face.

Curse the shyness....We hates it precious!

Yes, we do! :D

Please can you order me a cup too and also on a T-shirt!

Flirting? Don't know how and yes would definitely feel very awkward around the person if they were flirting with me... *blushes and finds a way to get out of uncomfortable situation and trips up on something along the way*

Hahahaha! Omg yes!!

Especially the tripping part!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: