How Much Of A Flirt Are You? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How Much Of A Flirt Are You?

She looked so lovely and wonderful. I could not help bite my lips in anticipation ... :m055:

Seduced Milkman - Monty Python's Flying Circus

No flirting with family, that's just weird.

What are we meaning by flirting?

flirt
flərt/
verb
gerund or present participle: flirting
  1. 1.
    behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions.
    "it amused him to flirt with her"
    synonyms: trifle with, toy with, tease, lead on
    "it amused him to flirt with her"
Fine line between this and talking dirty/naughty. I flirt with my audience in mind. Many think it's wrong to flirt with someone else's SO.
  1. 2.
    (of a bird) wave or open and shut (its wings or tail) with a quick flicking motion.
I think this is equivalent to "twerking" for humans..."she shook her tail feathers at him"

I like flirting whether it's decent or sexual and sometimes it happens unintentionally.

I've been told on here I "flirt a little". In case of any confusion, for me that's just kidding around. If it was actually serious, I'd probably have a panic attack.

I'm old and grey and so almost past "my peak" lol. I will admit that recently for the first time in a very long time i did flirt with a lady in real life. it was not a good thing to do, and karma caught up with me fairly fast. To me this is a place to talk to interesting people, see some different things and ideas. its not a dating site.

flirting is a bit of fun. i think infj have a tendency to take stuff 'seriously' and maybe we are not very good flirts. I definitely think that's true for me. social interactions are rough. what I do enjoy here at times, is when people make a connection and are able to help each other, in whatever way. to me that's a very good thing.

now i need to have a nap. I'm oooooold. lol.

I've been told on here I "flirt a little". In case of any confusion, for me that's just kidding around. If it was actually serious, I'd probably have a panic attack.

I'm old and grey and so almost past "my peak" lol. I will admit that recently for the first time in a very long time i did flirt with a lady in real life. it was not a good thing to do, and karma caught up with me fairly fast. To me this is a place to talk to interesting people, see some different things and ideas. its not a dating site.

flirting is a bit of fun. i think infj have a tendency to take stuff 'seriously' and maybe we are not very good flirts. I definitely think that's true for me. social interactions are rough. what I do enjoy here at times, is when people make a connection and are able to help each other, in whatever way. to me that's a very good thing.

now i need to have a nap. I'm oooooold. lol.
You are not old James, 90 is old :p...lol

Reactions: Scientia and James
You are not old James, 90 is old :p...lol

holy .... how did you know i was 90 ? don't tell the others. They think i'm mid 80s. with my new toupee i could pass for early 70's. well mid 70's. One thing about getting older i've enjoyed ? the repeats on tv are not so bad. they're kinda comforting at times. lol

holy .... how did you know i was 90 ? don't tell the others. They think i'm mid 80s. with my new toupee i could pass for early 70's. well mid 70's. One thing about getting older i've enjoyed ? the repeats on tv are not so bad. they're kinda comforting at times. lol
Leave It To Beaver ...:p

Reactions: James
The older I get the more I tend to flirt. Honestly I don't really do it often or well, but it's more of a result of intuiting interest from someone and reciprocating accordingly. I've done it intentionally to test the waters. It's fun but generally doesn't really go far beyond that.

I've forgotten how to flirt, I'm as sexual as a brick.

693092000005.jpg

Oh baby...

But honestly, I'm terrrrrible at flirting when I actually try to do it and decent when it's unintentional xD

Funny, I'm not a flirt in real life, but online I could be quite the flirt. Not that it had any effect. :sweatsmile:
I got the weird knack for finding double meanings or sexual jokes in anything.
I have a very sensual way of eating ice cream, for instance. Some find it funny, others disgusting. :imp:

Reactions: Scientia and Free
I don't flirt with anyone I'm not actually attracted to, because I don't want to risk preying on someone's feelings just for the sake of fun. When someone I find attractive flirts with me, I don't take them seriously unless it becomes chronic. Then I'll ask what's up. That's because I have too often been on the receiving end of players' games. Preferably, if I'm interested in someone, I'll make a more overt approach instead of leading with flirting. If the vibe is right, and we're getting along well, then perhaps I'll start to flirt now and then...

Reactions: Scientia and Free
I don't flirt really unless I want someone. I'm not too complicated.
wow, your my anti-doppleganger, I'm simple, i don't really want anyone...and I am too flirtatious.

Reactions: Ren and Wyote