How is Obamacare Working Out for You? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How is Obamacare Working Out for You?

My mom can't afford anything available to her through the exchange, and she was recently diagnosed with COPD. She'd spend less paying her medical bills out of pocket. Over $400/mo. in premiums, $50-$100 copays, and a $1200 deductible? What a joke. I tried to check it out before I went back to working full-time, because I needed to get medical coverage for me and my daughter, but the website didn't work. Fortunately, I didn't end up needing it.

I still don't understand why the individual mandate, postponed or otherwise. Seems to me like someone is trying to keep lining the pockets of their wealthy constituents, rather than punishing them for being the culprit of our horrible medical system. Because that's how American politics work. If we didn't feel the need to legislate every damn thing, maybe something in this country might work for the people.

But I better get off this, because I'm only gonna get more pissed.

Hello, I am new here, and I hope it's okay to jump in and express how Obamacare has affected me.

My husband has worked for the same company for over 20 years but his company has never offered health insurance. We did have private health insurance, but once the premiums became too expensive, we began to look for new health insurance. Two years ago my husband started having a great deal of pain in his hip joint. The pain became worse and worse and eventually the other hurt began to hurt. My husband visited his primary care physician and she treated his pain only, with anti-inflammatory drugs and pain medication. Due to my husband's hip pain, he was unable to get any type of private health insurance. Every company turned him down. Why? The explanations we received were essentially the same: He had "undetermined and undiagnosed pain."

The pain grew worse, keeping him awake at night. Yet he still went to work every day. Within a few months he was walking stopped over, shuffling like an man of 90. I was panicky because I knew we had to get some definitive diagnosis for the poor man, but he kept telling me "I can't get any health insurance. I'll probably end up disabled and in a wheelchair." I spent hours on the telephone and on the internet looking for some type of health insurance for him, but he had a preexisting condition and no company wanted to insure him.

We were so glad when President Obama put into effect the PCIP insurance, well before the ACA insurance plans became available. PCIP was tailor made for people with preexisting conditions. It was a godsend for us. We signed him up immediately, and even though the premiums weren't cheap, they were certainly not exorbitant. Believe it or not, my husband was scheduled for orthopedic surgery immediately, and he had 2 hip replacement surgeries 5 weeks apart. Both of his hip joints had deteriorated to the point that he had no cartilage, only bone rubbing against bone. I don't know how he managed to work every day with the type of pain he endured. I really don't. And neither did his orthopedic surgeon. The doctor said that my husband's hips were so bad that he could not wait another 6 months or year to have them both replaced. Surgery was scheduled, he had both hips replaced with a month, and he spent 5 months at home recovering along with outpatient physical therapy 3-4 times weekly.

The PCIP insurance did expire at the end of 2013 and we had to find another health care plan. Luckily, our health (and dental) plan premiums are half of what we were paying for my husband alone.

I do realize that many people are paying more for their premiums. My husband's daughter, for example, says she cannot afford to pay for health insurance premiums. And I have relatives who are self-employed who say that they would rather pay the fines than pay for premiums they feel that they cannot afford.

The ACA in principle is a wonderful idea, I believe. But I feel terrible for the people who will not be able to afford their premiums now. Believe me, having gone through the experience of seeing a loved one live with excruciating pain for months while desperately seeking some sort of health insurance, only to be turned down time and again, has given me such a deep appreciation for this insurance. I realize that we're only 2 people out of millions, and our story may not seem very compelling. But the insurance and the 2 surgeries have completely changed my husband's life!

Oh, and yes, he was able to return to work......and is now pain free! I am so happy for him.

That's true except the stealing part. The military technically doesn't steal the oil. It just makes sure that those who have it won't corner the market in their favor, e.g. by changing the oil trade currency, or embargoing it. It's more like racketeering than theft - they attempt to "make an offer you can't refuse."

Making an offer you can't refuse IS theft!

If i come to your house and put a gun to your head and say ''listen pal, you are going to sell all your resources to me at rock bottom price or i will kill you'' then i am stealing from you as you are not getting full value for your assets.......i am stealing wealth from you

Making an offer you can't refuse IS theft!

If i come to your house and put a gun to your head and say ''listen pal, you are going to sell all your resources to me at rock bottom price or i will kill you'' then i am stealing from you as you are not getting full value for your assets.......i am stealing wealth from you

That's extortion. The words are different for a reason.

Edit: to explain, extortion is more sinister than theft. If you're sitting on some oil, to steal it I have to come and shoot you and take it away myself. However if I extort you, I make you my bitch who bows to me and you're the one working for me, and I get you to make a deal that looks voluntary. That way I don't have to keep stealing it because you pack it up for me, and after a while you might even grow accustomed to the arrangement and people will start forgetting about it

Last edited:
That's extortion. The words are different for a reason.

Edit: to explain, extortion is more sinister than theft. If you're sitting on some oil, to steal it I have to come and shoot you and take it away myself. However if I extort you, I make you my bitch who bows to me and you're the one working for me, and I get you to make a deal that looks voluntary. That way I don't have to keep stealing it because you pack it up for me, and after a while you might even grow accustomed to the arrangement and people will start forgetting about it

You are talking about the legal distinction between 'robbery' and 'extortion' but i am talking about taking things from people and i have no qualms about using strong language to describe what they are doing

I studied law and jurisprudence and i know how the law came into being. It is a way in which the powerful use language to control people

They are taking the resources of other countries....and if you want to stick to law terms then i will still argue that they have committed theft. they have taken money from peoples bank accounts, they bailed out the bankers when most people were against bailouts, they have taken the gold of various countries and will not repatriate it, they have 'lost' trillions of dollars of tax into a black hole of a military....they are stealing, they are extorting, they are trafficking, they are lying, they are raping, they are committing just about every crime under the sun

They supplied the kuwaitis with slant drilling technology so that they could drill under Iraqi oil and STEAL iraqs oil

They are stealing...theft....just taking plain and simple when and where they can. it is not an exageration to say they steal

Donald rumsfeld admits $2.3 trillion gone missing in the military budget just days before 911. of course everyone forgot this once the planes hit

Its my opinion this money probably went on above top secret schemes such as weather modification: HAARP and chemtrails among other things

[video=youtube;_rRqeJcuK-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A[/video]

Last edited:
You are talking about the legal distinction between 'robbery' and 'extortion' but i am talking about taking things from people and i have no qualms about using strong language to describe what they are doing

I studied law and jurisprudence and i know how the law came into being. It is a way in which the powerful use language to control people

They are taking the resources of other countries....and if you want to stick to law terms then i will still argue that they have committed theft. they have taken money from peoples bank accounts, they bailed out the bankers when most people were against bailouts, they have taken the gold of various countries and will not repatriate it, they have 'lost' trillions of dollars of tax into a black hole of a military....they are stealing, they are extorting, they are trafficking, they are lying, they are raping, they are committing just about every crime under the sun

They supplied the kuwaitis with slant drilling technology so that they could drill under Iraqi oil and STEAL iraqs oil

They are stealing...theft....just taking plain and simple when and where they can. it is not an exageration to say they steal

Donald rumsfeld admits $2.3 trillion gone missing in the military budget just days before 911. of course everyone forgot this once the planes hit

Its my opinion this money probably went on above top secret schemes such as weather modification: HAARP and chemtrails among other things

[video=youtube;_rRqeJcuK-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A[/video]

I'm not interested in strong language. I'm interested in things being what they are. If something is not theft, I'm not going to call it theft just because I'm angry about it.

Yes Kuwait probably stole oil from Iraq, and then Iraq invaded them, and then we had Desert Storm. Why the setup though? Why didn't they just directly invade Iraq?

I'll tell you why. Extortion gets you UN support authorizing a coalition of 34 nations. Theft does not.

But yes, things are stolen as well.

I'm not interested in strong language. I'm interested in things being what they are. If something is not theft, I'm not going to call it theft just because I'm angry about it.

I am calling it what it is. They are theives!

These are the ancestors of the same people behind colonialism. What they do now is being termed 'neo-colonialism'. With colonialism they invaded and they stole

Monty python has that sketch where they say ''what did the romans ever do for us?'' This is particulalry poignant because it comes from a british comedy group living through the disintegration of the british empire

You might hear some apologists for colonialism say things like ''but britain created the railways and the docks in india so they aren't all bad''

But they are not taking into account that they created those railways and docks so that they could more efficiently steal and transport the resources of india out of the country eg logs, metals and minerals etc

These are the descendent of the same people who were behind the trans atlantic slave trade...they had a triangular trade going where they took goods from Britain to Africa where they then took slaves from there to the americas where they then picked up sugar which they then transported back to the UK

I mentioned in a previous post in this thread how they have once again got a triangular trade going through consumerism and war. they produce stuff from oil, they lend money to people to buy the stuff, they use the profits to create weapons which they use to acquire the oil

One way they do this is to go to officials in a poor country and they say ''take this loan from the IMF to build something eg a dam (thereby getting in debt to the bankers) and give us access to your resources and in return we will make you personally rich (the money won't reach the average people though). If you do not agree to this we will kill you''

The official will often agree to this. The resources are removed from the country, the offical makes a small personal fortune and the average people on the street see no profit. these people are not even given a say in the matter. They could quite reasonably say that their natural resources are being stolen from them. The offical could say he/she is being extorted

Yes Kuwait probably stole oil from Iraq, and then Iraq invaded them, and then we had Desert Storm. Why the setup though? Why didn't they just directly invade Iraq?

There's no probably about it, they did it!

The reason they always need a pretext is because they need the peoples support because we are the work force behind their economy, so they must 'manufacture the consent' of the workers. if however they can replace us with robots then they don't need us anymore and we become 'useless eaters'

This is why they use their corporate media to lie to us so that they can manufacture our consent...this is what propaganda is for

If the US public begin to see the world the way i do then their system cannot stand....its that simple....all support would be withdrawn. they must stop the public from thinking like people like me if they want to keep the stealing, the extortion, the killing, the wars, the debt, the environmental rape and everything else going

I'll tell you why. Extortion gets you UN support authorizing a coalition of 34 nations. Theft does not.

They set the UN up. the rockefeller family donated the land in new York for the UN offices to be built on. It is the prototype for their world government they are trying to build. They had a previous attempt with the league of nations

They don't really care about getting UN approval though. They have shown that they will act unilaterally without UN approval and did so in Iraq

It is a fundamental UN law that a country cannot attack another country without having been attacked first. This is why they had to stage 911 so that they could say ''hey look we just got attacked....now we can behave however we like''

There was no connection between saddam hussein and 911 though so the US politicans pushing the war lied and their war was illegal

[video=youtube;nE2SdF1fN4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s[/video]

It is now leaking out that there was saudi government involvment in 911 and in time it will leak out that the israelis were also behind the scheme working with elements within the US.

They needed justification in the eyes of the american workers/public to commit the crimes against humnaity that they have been committing ever since whether it is invasion, occupation, rendition (torture), murder, rape, drug running and so on

If they kidnap someone ('rendition') and move them to a country, where torture is allowed by law, to torture them is that then acceptable because it is 'legal'?

if they keep prisoners without trial in guantanamo bay out of the jurisdiction of US courts that would require them to give them a trial is that acceptable?

if they register their corporation as having an 'office' in a building in the cayman islands even though hundreds of other corporations are also registered as being based in the same tiny building and therefore don't have to pay any taxes whilst struggling americans do...is that acceptable? I mean its 'legal' under their laws (which they make)

If they get the approval from a frightened official which they have threatened to take a countries resources, often polluting the environment in the process, are they 'stealing' from the people of that nation? I mean its 'legal' right?

If they pass laws that ban the public from protesting so that the public can't stand up for themselves...is that acceptable...i mean its 'legal' right?

If J.P.Morgan and Goldman sachs pay some fines for their corporate missdeeds which are only a tiny percentage of the amounts they looted by their illegal activities is that ok for the government to then stop investigating any further? (they have bought the governments silence)

if they want to wage war against a foreign government but don't want to be seen to be doing it themelves so they pay mercenaries or at least a group that has similar goals and then arm them (eg they have armed islamic fundamentalist groups in syria to fight against assad) does that mean that they are still responsible for the beheadings, rapes and murders that are then carried out?

if they train, arm and fund paramilitary groups to be death squads to kill civilians that are against their policies (eg in guatamala, iraq) are they still responsible for the rapes and murders that then ensue?

If they say they don't work with terrorists yet they work with the government of israel which has had two terrorists as Prime ministers and have also worked with 'al qeada' groups with John McCain recently being photgraphed in Syria with known terrorists...is that acceptable?

If they want to use military force but don't want the US public giving them a hard time for the deaths of US soldiers is it any different for them to use 'private defence contractors' like blackwater who are essentially mercenaries often made up of ex US military personnel?

So there are two courts here: their legal courts which they manipulate and control and the court of public opinion which when informed can see these people for what they are and isn't afraid to call them on it using entirely appropriate language

But yes, things are stolen as well.

They are doing far worse

Last edited:
Obama lying montage

[video=youtube;pqzhbHKex5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqzhbHKex5k[/video]

Obamacare lying montage

[video=youtube;iGAdrQ2RpdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAdrQ2RpdM[/video]

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes. The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work. The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class." - George Carlin on the economic and social classes in America

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

It's not just the US. 34 nations were in the pocket in Desert Storm, including the UK. The UK was with them once again in Iraqi Freedom. Once again they were also complicit in the War on Terror.

You're correct about the justifications, that's the entire point I'm trying to make. If they push too hard they don't get the justifications.

"Probably" just means "as far as I can tell". Or "Presumably", "In all probability", "Most likely", "I believe it may be the case" It's as good as you're going to get from me because I wasn't there, and I can't fathom why you'd have a problem with such a prudent word.

Edit: also they didn't get the UN in their pocket post 9/11 but they got NATO which was enough.

Last edited:
My mom can't afford anything available to her through the exchange, and she was recently diagnosed with COPD. She'd spend less paying her medical bills out of pocket. Over $400/mo. in premiums, $50-$100 copays, and a $1200 deductible? What a joke. I tried to check it out before I went back to working full-time, because I needed to get medical coverage for me and my daughter, but the website didn't work. Fortunately, I didn't end up needing it.

I still don't understand why the individual mandate, postponed or otherwise. Seems to me like someone is trying to keep lining the pockets of their wealthy constituents, rather than punishing them for being the culprit of our horrible medical system. Because that's how American politics work. If we didn't feel the need to legislate every damn thing, maybe something in this country might work for the people.

But I better get off this, because I'm only gonna get more pissed.

I’m very sorry to hear that about your Mom...that is a big monthly premium. Did she try talking to one of the exchange navigators or whatever they are called? Perhaps they have a suggestion for her, or can find a subsidy that she missed. IDK
The whole ACA is in my opinion 50/50 good and bad....good for the reasons that I was trying to outline to a certain person but kept getting crazy talk in return....the ideas that they cannot drop you for being too expensive -i.e. too sick. That they cannot turn you down for pre-existing conditions, as I myself have arthritis in my spine and I could never get insurance if I had to buy it myself...the idea of (and this is the reason for the individual mandate) taking some of the cost and spreading it more evenly amongst the population. The idea was this - we are all required to buy car insurance so when we are in an accident the person you hit would be able to afford getting his/her car fixed, medical bills paid, etc. The reason for the mandate is so everyone is equally covered (although some don’t have insurance I know) the same with health insurance....YOU, the health insurance holder is paying for those without insurance already, most people just don’t think about it that way....the cost eventually is paid for by YOU...it is passed down from the hospital to the insurance company, to the people....that is a HUGE reason why health insurance costs so damn much.(not the only reason...the second biggest reason is GREED plain and simple) Now if you take everyone, and make it a law that they participate (which has pissed off a bunch of folks, I know, but how is it any different than if they decided to take if out of your taxes every year?) then the cost - theoretically, should go down, just as long as the numbers participating are good, and the insurance companies are regulated...both of which are sketchy.
I do see a lot wrong with the law too...I was trying to get to that earlier but was trying to defend reality....lol.
I think it is wrong and disgusting that the insurance companies have forced this hand mostly themselves, by raising rates throughout the years...which in turn, jacked up pricing at the hospitals, and in turn raised the people’s rates...that they were not regulated...they used our free-market system to gouge people when they were supposed to be in the business of helping people makes me sick. So the fact that they are STILL participating and are the ones implementing the plans is very disheartening....but the healthcare and insurance lobby spend more than any other lobbying group, so go figure.
I really hope they are regulated closely now, but I have also watched how Wall Street was supposed to have been regulated closely since the collapse in 2009 and that hasn’t happened AT ALL if you ask me!
Overall, I would have liked to have seen a single-payer system...with the health insurance companies dissolved, but of course they would fight that tooth and nail...it would never happen...so I think they were force into the path we are on now....which may someday lead us to a single-payer system.
As of right now though, it’s been a big payout for the insurance companies...hopefully they ARE regulated now....at least now with the ACA they are by LAW forced to pay-out a certain percentage to people’s bills and cannot spend 80% of the money they take in on bullshit like “administrative overhead”.
I guess we shall see. I know of two people in my family who have gotten insurance either free or very affordably....I hope your Mom finds the same in the near future.
From a medical professional’s perspective, I just want to see people healed, to feel better, to get over their illness...it really makes me sick that there are people making as much money as they can off of the pain and suffering of others...it’s perverse, and it’s just flat wrong.

To refine my statement above -

The insurance companies have been playing games with the pricing for years and years to make as much money as possible with the least amount of payout to the actual bill incurred.
They would receive a bill from the hospital and instead of paying said bill, they tell the hospital that they will only pay a certain percentage of that bill....sometimes far less than what they are require to do....mostly arguing that the services rendered were unnecessary...even though they only have a sliver of the medical situation at the time. (because you know...who knows medicine better...the actual Doctor or the insurance company? lol) So the hospitals would raise the rates to compensate for the smaller percentage than the actual costs...until you have what you have today - where a Tylenol cost $50 a pill....not because the hospital is trying to gouge you (although they do too), but because they know the insurance will only pay them 5% of that for a pill anyhow. So this has been going on for years now....meanwhile the premiums have been going UP and UP for the consumer.
It’s all been to line their pockets....it has nothing to do with actual cost...they are beholden to their investors and shareholders...not to YOU, their policyholder.

EDIT: BTW, the cost not recouped by the hospital billed to the insurance gets billed to the consumer, often at the same rate that’s been adjusted UP for the insurance companies...that is another reason why your medical bills are so high...that is part of why people have to file bankruptcy to escape their impossibly high rates (it’s a little more than 2 million who filed for bankruptcy last year alone).

Last edited:
@muir

It's not just the US. 34 nations were in the pocket in Desert Storm, including the UK. The UK was with them once again in Iraqi Freedom. Once again they were also complicit in the War on Terror.

Oh yeah absolutely man: ''the coalition of the willing''!

Don't get me wrong i am not on a crusade against the US!

When i say 'US' i am actually using it as shorthand for the cabal of people who control the US; i most certainly do not mean the US public when i say 'the US'

This cabal control the central banks of all the countries in that coalition. All these countries are either in NATO which is a military wing of the central banking cabal or they are allied to the cabal in some way

If you take Israel for example. Israel was created by the Rothschilds who are the pre-eminant central banking family. if you look at Israels economy it is run by a few powerful families and their society is pretty unequal just like the US. There have been protests in israel against austerity just as there have been in the US.

So the 'leadership' of israel are really the middle managers of the central bankers

If you take saudi arabia they also have an unequal society where a royal family controls the economy centrally. It hoards the wealth and gives all the influential postitions to its family members. This corrupt royal family sell oil to the US and the US sells military hardware to the royal family so that it can protect itself from enemies within and without the state. The people of saudia arabia have also protested against their leaders.

All these three countries also sponser terrorism and prince bandar of saudi arabia recently threatened president putin of russia that if he did not stop blocking the central bankers from gaining control of syria he would send terrorists against russia....putin didn't kowtow to the bankers so recently we have had the volgograd bombings

There are patterns here you see:

The cabal behind the US says to the US public that they are a freedom loving country (whislt passing increasingly totalitarian laws like the NDAA and the patriot act) it says it is an aspirational country (whilst widening the gap between the rich and the poor) and it says it is a peace loving nation (whislt waging wars directly and by proxy all round the world)!

Do you see what is going on here? THEY ARE LYING TO US

More patterns include: they love and support right wing governments (fascist dictators), they love and support monarchies (royal families), they support terrorism, they support war, they encourage debt, they encourage centralised control

So all the monarchist states in the middle east eg saudia arabia, bharain, jordan etc (the 'gulf state monarchies') are all supported by the US. this stops these countries from becoming democracies which leads to the people in these countries hating the US

The European monarchies are also in the central banker network and will meet in groups like the Bilderberg group to coordinate their efforts against the people. a totally up to date news story is the story in the press at the moment about the Spanish King who has been involved in fraud....some royals may now have to appear in a private court hearing

they're all at it....they are a network of people who essentially believe that a small group of people should control everyone else and should feed off the labour of everyone else. this manifests in: right wing politics, in monarchies and in state capitalism (as well as in state socialism)

So yes you are absolutely right the central bankers wanted to control Iraq and its oil so they got the corrupt leaders in various countries who share their right wing politics (also manifests as extreme 'left wing' politics too....anything that gives them centralised control) to join them in desert storm.....but the people of those countries didn't support the wars and there were for example massive anti-war demonstrations in the UK an US

So the 'coalition of the willing' is really a network of corrupt bankers, politicians and royals who are all sitting on the backs of their people

You're correct about the justifications, that's the entire point I'm trying to make. If they push too hard they don't get the justifications.

They do both. They sometimes commit crimes themselves and they sometimes use proxies...but the point i'm making is that regardless of which of these approaches they use they are still responsible

In short they do what they can get away with. The smoothest route for them though is to mislead the public using their corporate, mainstream media to 'manufacture the consent' for their crimes

"Probably" just means "as far as I can tell". Or "Presumably", "In all probability", "Most likely", "I believe it may be the case" It's as good as you're going to get from me because I wasn't there, and I can't fathom why you'd have a problem with such a prudent word.

Sure you can say you're not sure if you want...thats fine....but equally i am going to say ''they did it''

Edit: also they didn't get the UN in their pocket post 9/11 but they got NATO which was enough.

They don't fully dominate the UN no, but they are creating new framework all the time that will move the countries they control closer to a new world order

The current piece of legilsation is the Trans pacific partnership treaty....which will give them for example greater controls over the internet to stop people like you and me talking about the things they are getting upto. i don't think this has had much coverage in the mainstream media in the US...am i right? They would rather have everyone talking about the latest celebrity gossip. This one they are sneaking in through the backdoor

So anyway i'm pretty sure you and me are reading off the same sheet...the point i was trying to make with my posts above is that we shouldn't pull our punches when talking about these guys. If we say they are: ''liars, theives, rapists and murderers'' we are not exagerating. i really think people need to take the gloves off when talking about these guys because they are not wearing gloves...in fact they have been using spiked knuckle dusters

Last edited:
I guess we're in agreement then.

Personally I prefer not to fight. I'd rather use my brain and see things clearly. Getting riled up doesn't help because it invokes the fight or flight portions of the brain - belligerence is not tenable for long periods which is exactly why people tend to forget things that aren't in their face all the time. With most people the mind eventually has to rest.

In fact a valid and extremely effective tactic is to overload the citizens with controversies and conspiracies to the point that it shorts out most people's brains. Give people so much garbage to deal with that when truth comes around, it gets ignored.

Like with Snowden for example - I wouldn't be surprised if they actually fomented his leaks of stuff. I think they put him up to it on purpose to blow up the issue in a big way, get people to hash it out and debate about it, so that in a few years it will be old news and people will be mostly sick of it while the NSA is doing whatever it's actually going to do under the radar in some other way.

so how is obama care working out for you?

Last edited:
@muir
I guess we're in agreement then.

Personally I prefer not to fight. I'd rather use my brain and see things clearly. Getting riled up doesn't help because it invokes the fight or flight portions of the brain - belligerence is not tenable for long periods which is exactly why people tend to forget things that aren't in their face all the time. With most people the mind eventually has to rest.

In fact a valid and extremely effective tactic is to overload the citizens with controversies and conspiracies to the point that it shorts out most people's brains. Give people so much garbage to deal with that when truth comes around, it gets ignored.

Like with Snowden for example - I wouldn't be surprised if they actually fomented his leaks of stuff. I think they put him up to it on purpose to blow up the issue in a big way, get people to hash it out and debate about it, so that in a few years it will be old news and people will be mostly sick of it while the NSA is doing whatever it's actually going to do under the radar in some other way.

Oh i see things very clearly but I feel differently about the situation to you

I think the catalyst is anger

I just don't think many people get angry at what is happening to others

However as the economic and political situation worsens (particularly in the US) and more and more people are directly affected then their anger will rise and no amount of mood stabilising drugs is going to stop people getting riled up

At this time...which is coming....it is going to be vital that people know where to direct their anger

This is because historically the cabal have misdirected peoples anger and you can see this being done in the mainstream media even today.

They will blame the immigrants, they will blame the muslims, they will blame the russians, they will blame the iranians, they will blame minority groups, but this time its not going to work, because this time there is going to be enough people who know the truth

Also they are going to try and control the internet. In the UK they are going to introduce a filter that will block access to many sites including esoteric sites; this is because they don't want people learning about the occult nature of their work. This time now is the window for the public to get the knowledge out there

Yeah fine. I can't be angry, it makes me become physically ill and that doesn't help anyone. Thanks anyway though.

Obamacare lying montage
When that statement was being bandied about, reporters and pundits where questioning its validity and supporters of the Affordable Care Act were stating that a) new minimum coverage requirements would nullify many policies and b) the health insurance market was rapidly changing so no one was guaranteed that their insurance was not going to change.

Most of the people who are being shoved into higher cost insurance were making well over 50 k a year and not insured to a responsible level. I could have taken an easier job years ago and carried minimal insurance and just hoped for the best for My wife and kids but truly felt being fully covered was worth the effort.

Centralized control gets abused over and over again. People watch their B.S. on TV to bury their heads in the sand and then complain. It's silly/sad. The legislatures do nothing, and if people protest they still do nothing, and then get beat up wtih batons, shot at with rubber bullets (or real ones), get thrown in prison with all the fun that goes along with it.

People get thrown in prison for trying to bring aid in the form of drugs etc to the poor. Energy like cold fusion gets supressed, which could be used to desalinate water and grow food. But, unless they make hundreds of millions nobody but them can have it. Really? Is having that much money really that important?

Guess who has all the money now, despite people wanting to work for it, and then don't let it trickle down? It's just disgusting, and it's almost as disgusting to just let it happen.

Reactions: Skarekrow