How have others consistently described you? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

I've been called many things but the most consistent would be something like "laid back and easy going". I always find this odd because I never feel laid back or easy going at all. I guess the strong Fe always makes sure people see me that way.

Kind, intuitive, driven, sensitive (oh yes), passionate, chill, a bit dopey, people pleaser, idealistic...the list goes on.

Quiet, shy, nice...
A lot of different people have said that I have a sweet spirit.
Good advice giver
too quiet
depressed (even when I'm not... like do I really have to smile 24/7 for you not to think there is something wrong? Gosh people!)
optimistic
an encourager
peacemaker
great friend
heart of gold
smart
insightful/ discerning/ intuitive
-perfectionist (only they said "kind of OCD")
So these are mostly all positive because I don't really show my dark side to people. People don't really tell me my negative aspects, but if I had to guess what they think about about in regard to this...
- bossy (when I was younger...especially middle school- I knew (thought I knew) what the right thing to do was, and I didn't hesitate much to tell my classmates what it was that they should actually be doing.)
- had bad anger issues when I was little, but only at home with my family- in public I was really shy and quiet.

Crazy (wild & fun while intoxicated), hot, cold, stubborn, hard, strong, judgmental, slow, obsessed, independent, smart, hilarious, animated, emotional, emotionless, kind, evil, patient (INCORRECT!), pushover, quiet, bold, by the book, iron fist.

Dependable, mouthy, generous, hard working, neat freak...

Last edited:
mercurial
withholding
dissatisfied
insecure
needy
arrogant
unstable
funny
creative
intuitive
loving
caring
knowledgeable
well-meaning

Weird. This one INTj in particular. INTjs are quite defensive of their intellectual property (Ni). We want that. Either that or we want their non existent Fe. I guarantee at least a few of them lurk and snicker at our misfortunes. I know you are out there, and it isn't nice. :C

Except I cannot, and this is where they get us. Proving that Ni is not real is likely their motive. They have their own twisted faith.

Tangent! Whoop!

Positive: Stable, loyal, reliable, sensitive, accessible, friendly, skilled communicator, subtle, intelligent, selfless.
Negative: Naïve, stubborn, distant, absent, calculative, too critical, compulsive, being too inquisitive, too much future oriented.

That's about it in a nutshell.

Oh yeah. I haven't been described very much, but generally, my perception of other people's perception of myself is of a person with good intent. Only one person has ever said it to my face though.

Weird. Some examples:

Positive Connotation
-"Omg you're so weird, lol"
-"STOPPP weirdo xD"
- "This is my weird friend, ____"

Negative Connotation
-"Yo, you weird, girl"
-"Bunch of weirdos, ugh"
-"Why are you being so weird?!"

It's kind of universal for me, good and bad.

laid back, intense, humours, serious, kind, insensitive, generous, odd, intellectual, atheistic, somber...

Surprisingly talkative

intense, sensitive, serious, aggressive, intimidating, laid back, intellectual

I think the word sexalicious has come up more than once.

Positives:

Weird is definitely the main one that comes to mind...But I like it!
Understanding, people always come to me for guidance or just someone to talk to.
Nice to talk to.
Friendly, I always wanna be friendly and never mean. So at least that comes across! :D
Always happy/Optimistic. Again, one of my 'goals' or states of mind I practice.
Spacey. Lost in thought, etc.

Negatives:

Too serious at times.
Don't 'let go' and have fun.

I've heard these now recently A LOT and no idea why, from the past year to this day: Pure, innocent, sweet, classy, philosophical.

Reactions: Elegant Winter
Relaxed, sensitive and "easy to be around" are the most common.

It's an old post of mine (from 2014).

Levelheaded and "independent thinker" are two that I've heard more than once over the past year.