How have others consistently described you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

The self comes from higher powers. Intelligent. Fast. Spiritually, high numbers. Hard to get to know. Loner. Musical. Secretive. Serious (sometimes they say too serious). VERY PICKY (from the wife). Always kept things organized until I married her(ADD). :) So much for final inspection........

Last edited:
Strangers: Cold, Shy, Reserved
Friends: Serious, No life, Party popper, Intellectual, loving,sensitive caring and wise
Family: Loyal, Sincere, Sensitive

The thing is: Sometimes some say that I'm surrounded by a negative aura of depression when I'm working. But the irony is that they depend on me so much

Reactions: Elis
Bad: lazy, a dumbass, a lost cause, black hearted, pathetic, stupid

Good: centered, disciplined, intelligent, a wise soul, reserved, funny

Good and bad in no particular order...

Scary, expressive, amusing, intimidating, weird, evil, awesome, hilarious, passively manipulative, surprising, overwhelming, creative, kind, loyal, dedicated, broody.

Edit: I should include stubborn for an honorable mention. It actually probably should have been at the top of the list, hah...

Last edited:
young looking, nice, intelligent, arrogant, snobby, naive, illogical, immature. "you have a beautiful soul"- my aunt, recently, delightful euphemism if I've ever heard one.

young looking, nice, intelligent, arrogant, snobby, naive, illogical, immature. "you have a beautiful soul"- my aunt, recently, delightful euphemism if I've ever heard one.

Agreed. :nod:

[i got the sense it would do you good to read this again]

Serious. Smart. Compassionate. Loving. "a big laugher". Best hugger ever. Bossy. Arrogant. Know it all. Easy to talk to. Easy to be with. oh...and yes...can't forget this one. STUBBORN.

:lol:

Reactions: just me
My relationships are like a roller coaster that smashes into a brick wall then magically appears on the other side of the wall and keeps going somehow. Freakin awesome! How did it do that? Hmmmm

quiet, easy-going (not true), patient, funny, calm (completely false), serious

my boyfriend is always telling me how cute I am, (which is not the look i'm ever going for, btw) and he says the cutest part about me is that I have no idea how cute I am.
umm yeah

Hmm...I'd be much more interested in learning other people's undisclosed perceptions of me, because I think they'd be more genuine than what they say to my face.

People tend to describe me as a good person, or as a nice guy/kid. They either tell me I'm super-smart or that I'm just plain dumb...the street-smart guys I meet don't really value my peculiar intelligence.

Reactions: Elis
There is no consistency. I've been called lots of contradictory things.

Some describe me as quiet, shy, and introverted, while others have described me as loud, outgoing, and extraverted.

I've been called knowledgeable and intelligent, and I've been called a spaced-out idiot.

Some say I'm loving, warm, and friendly. And others say I'm intolerant, inflexible, and hostile.

I also get these a lot:

weird, stubborn, forgetful, lost, confused, serious, boring, controlling, demanding, conservative, anal-retentive, sassy, picky

And occasionally I get "wise."

Last edited:
Philosophical, smart, intelligent, wise, reserved, weird.

Definitely the "your weird" tops the list

smart/intelligent, serious, worrisome, naive, innocent, childlike, nice, traditional, shy, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbad0s
Level-headed, magnetic, authoritative, patient, compassionate, funny, obnoxious, know-it-all, arrogant, childish, aloof

That's pretty much the crux of it.

I also get the 'I feel like I can tell you anything' and the 'I find you intimidating' sometimes too. It really depends. I'm usually more approachable in a relaxed, social setting than I am at work.

Reactions: Elis and barbad0s
intense
weird
intelligent
curious
articulate
stubborn
over-analyzing
obsessive
tall
pale

Reactions: Stu