How do you see yourself.... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you see yourself....

10 minutes from now: Ideally going to the local shops to pick up from lemon swiss roll, but probably still here in the study. (edit: yes still in the study)

A day from now: Walking to Hailsham to pick up a bike I purchased of ebay, 7 hour walk!

A month from now: Feeling even more socially fulfilled as I would have met and spend a few days/week with a friend visiting from Germany and hopefully have passed my driving test and be looking for part-time work OR be travelling.

6 months from now: Be back home and have been at my new job for a couple of months. Probably be sitting at home anxiously awaiting the next call out or be seeing to an obese German who drank too much after getting a hole in one.

A year from now: Have finished my temp. job for the winter tourist season and hopefully have a family home back in the UK where I intend to embark on a plumbing course.

5 years from now: Ideally earning good money as a plumber in a house in need of renovation but saving for my dream place in the UK.

10 years from now: Frightening to think that far ahead sometimes, but married in my dream home sounds nice:D

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: Over-populated and struggling or in a similar position to where the was was a thousand years ago.

A day from now: Walking to Hailsham to pick up a bike I purchased of ebay, 7 hour walk!

7 hour walk? Christ, you're actually gonna do that? I went cycling with a friend once from Bath to Bristol, that took about 2 hours. I was destroyed.

8 days, light pack with sock changes, deodorant, and shirts. and a visa card. It was summer so i only packed a hammock and a hootchie and slept during the day.

8 days, light pack with sock changes, deodorant, and shirts. and a visa card. It was summer so i only packed a hammock and a hootchie and slept during the day.

So it was not a walk. It was a quest.

Did you find any useful items on your way? Did you kill any random encounters?

Who was the questgiver? How much xp did you gain when you completed the quest?

Hey! You make a good point. I've had more adventures in my life than most DnD players in their games. I found a familiar, an extremely tame dragon, which sat on my head for about one or two kilometres. during which time it pissed on my head so i put it down and continued on my way. I slept one night in Somerset Dam. I pitched my hummock and hootchie right here: 27

7 hour walk? Christ, you're actually gonna do that? I went cycling with a friend once from Bath to Bristol, that took about 2 hours. I was destroyed.
Why not :) I cycled 2 hours the other day and yes, it was hard, but I didn't seem to notice it until I got off at the end (knees gave way lol), so if I keep going it seems to be okay. I plan to spend a day doing it though, 2 hours walking and then drink a gallon of water under a tree somewhere, then continue.
Also this way the bike rid home will go really fast :D

That actually sounds awesome!

10 minutes from now: My macaroni will be done and I will be eating

A day from now: Doing psychology homework like mad

A month from now: Starting my new fall classes

6 months from now: Enjoying my new freedom that comes with having a job and a license.

A year from now:preparing to enter a foreign country

5 years from now: University studying psychology or I will have become a writer instead.

10 years from now:
Having written a book. Seen the world. Settling down with my family and kids (kids (O_O) ...

How do you see the world 1000 years from now:
A world filled with ugly grey concrete, billboards with nude people, black roads, nasty air, skin cancer, dump sights on every street. OR a beautiful uninhabited earth. Or a uninhabited dead nuclear toxic one.

10 minutes from now: Making a list, and packing for my trip tomorrow.

A day from now: Back in K-Town, in the library, studying my face off. I'll also be standing outside the Faculty office discussing graduation details.

A month from now: Studying for my LSAT. Training 2 x day, 6 times a week thanks to K-Fletch.

6 months from now: Applying to law schools. Having won first place in FAME. Volunteering at legal-aid.

A year from now: Getting prepped for Law School. Back-packing in Europe somewhere as a reward.

5 years from now: Graduating Law School, getting into a top-notch firm.

10 years from now: Crown Attorney. Probably not married yet, but engaged. Living in a high-rise condo with two dogs.

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: A thick jungle swallowing up the rusting, metallic and concrete refuse of the human civilization.

10 minutes from now: Rummaging for something interesting to blather on about on this here forum.

A day from now: Sitting at my other job. Reading a book given to me by a co-worker at the shelter called, Lipstick Jihad.

A month from now: Establishing roots with a guy I recently met.

6 months from now: Bitching about the snow on the drive to school.

A year from now: Hanging out with Rogo at a bar on the dock in South Haven, Michigan while our friend G. says absurdly epic things and jumps off the pier and then we have to go and rescue him.

5 years from now: Overseas volunteer work.

10 years from now: I'll be living in the woods of Michigan, running a gypsy market.

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: Did you ever see the movie 'Idiocracy'? Just like that.

do NOT diss the snow :D
I love the snow. It's beautiful and I'm a fan of beauty. I'm also a fan of staying alive.

Last year, my car got sucked into a ditch during a snow storm when I was going only 6 mph.

Luckily, two hillbillies in a pick up truck came and towed me out.

I love the snow. It's beautiful and I'm a fan of beauty. I'm also a fan of staying alive.

Last year, my car got sucked into a ditch during a snow storm when I was going only 6 mph.

Luckily, two hillbillies in a pick up truck came and towed me out.

LOL! Oh, I really shouldn't laugh, but that is hilarious!

Maybe it is because of where I live, but people seldom get in accidents because of snow out here, and Bozeman royally fails at plowing roads. Sometimes I wonder if they even try to plow.

It makes me sad. Because I've always wanted to rough it and live in Alaska. Maybe I will just be a plow truckess in Alaska.. And plow my way through life. I figuratively feel I do that anyway.

I'll stop derailing now. Commence the intuiting!

10 minutes from now: Trying to find something to keep me busy on the computer -- maybe some soul searching or funny youtube videos

A day from now: Painting the bee boxes...basically doing the same thing I do every day.

A month from now: At school, meeting new people, seeing old friends, and enjoying myself before I get swamped with work again

6 months from now: Coming back from winter break, and dealing with some very conflicting emotions; anxiety to graduate, excitement to be out in the "real world," and terror at the possibility of facing it alone

A year from now: The last summer before university, trying to find time and balance between friends and getting ready financially and emotionally

5 years from now: Hopefully making a name for myself -- maybe I'll have found the niche I want to be in, and maybe I'll have found a person that makes me happy. Or, I'll be broke and hopeless, not really living the dream I thought I would

10 years from now: Traveling, making a difference in the world, being with someone very special. That's all I want by this time

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: I figure I'll be dead by then :D But hopefully people will learn -- I doubt it though. I imagine there will be a much smaller population, if people haven't already been killed off by war, overpopulation, bad ecological decisions, or simple, natural climate change

10 minutes from now: hopefully taking the ferry to the French Quarter with my dad so we can go to the Walgreens and get those photos for my China Visa

A day from now: going to a job interview (to get a job for a month :p) and perhaps going fishing with my family?

A month from now: getting on a plane to go live in CHINA!!!

6 months from now: I'm still in China. Hopefully by now I'm somewhat fluent (or much better than I am now) and have an idea of what I'm going to be doing with my life.

A year from now: Married. :D Perhaps staying in China. Most likely returning for a little bit to catch up with friends and family.

5 years from now: Have kid(s?), am finishing my undergraduate degree in sustainable development/agriculture (or something else...I'm unsure). Still in China?

10 years from now: Oh my goodness, I haven't even a clue, but here are two options:
- travelling the world with my husband and children, helping humanity learn how to make better use of their land and resources thanks to my education (my dream goal)
- settled in the mountains with a small farm, my family, a job and good friends (meh...a little boring, but still quite nice)

How do you see the world 1000 years from now:
A land of milk and honey, beautiful people inside and out, rainbows littering the skies, no more wars and all-encompassing love that reached from every person to every person. Ah...one can dream!

10 minutes from now: doing dishes, maybe.

A day from now: Shane who works at chapters has said he will bring in his copy of a novel by Harry Turtledove so I won't have to order it. I will be going to pick that up and likely give myself anxiety over the whole matter.

A month from now: Back to work, vibrating over another year of Shambhala and seeing Dylan after he's come back from his 6 month stint in New Zealand. Holy sh*t, I'm thrilled.

6 months from now: School.

A year from now: School.

5 years from now: School.

10 years from now: Working.

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: It'll all work out, I figure. And if it doesn't then I want it to be much like the Postman with Kevin Costner.