How do you relate to your avatar? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How do you relate to your avatar?

Because yeah, I cried watching that scene in Up, and dammit i will not be shamed by that lol. Also, I love Mad Men. On a more serious note, I can guarantee that I will (in fact i have already) go through the kind of pain and loneliness that Don went through in the scene that came from, and break down, knowing that no one really knows me entirely (which will always be my fault), nor do they know the things I've done that make me hate myself.

My avatar is literally of an avatar :O

Avatar happens to be my favourite movie :)

I wanna slice some shit up. It represents my rage and my desperation. I am externally ordered and impassive, so it would be unexpected that I would be feeling this intensely. Similarly, you wouldn't expect a girl in a white dress to be slicing shit up, and she seems pretty despondent with that knife too, body language wise.

I really really like coffee.

My avatar is literally of an avatar :O

Avatar happens to be my favourite movie :)

Well... Actually that is not an avatar. That is a navi'i.
If it was a picture of Jake Sully while he is navi'i then that would be an avatar.

So your avatar is from the movie Avatar. But not an actual avatar....

I changed my avatar because it has hit the six month mark. I wanted to find a way to symbolize that the biggest impact of the grief is becoming manageable and that the new beginning has started. What I mean by that is that they planted a tree in John's honor. This picture isn't of that tree; if I had a picture of the tree it would be my display. The tree symbolizes that tree though; it's a tribute.

I have a picture of the tree...it's small but might still work if you want it. :)

If it was a picture of Jake Sully while he is navi'i then that would be an avatar.

This statement is contradictory. Jake Scully is never Na'vi. That being said, one could debate that he is at the end after he's permanently transferred into his avatar.

Well... Actually that is not an avatar. That is a navi'i.

Why do you say that?

It's from a promotional poster and I'm almost certain it's a representation of Jake.

This statement is contradictory. Jake Scully is never Na'vi. That being said, one could debate that he is at the end after he's permanently transferred into his avatar.

Why do you say that?

It's from a promotional poster and I'm almost certain it's a representation of Jake.

Indeed it would be so, if that was Jake's avatar. But it is not. It is Naytiri there.
Not jake Sully.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/zoe-saldana/images/9607551/title/zoe-saldana-neytiri-avatar-photo

So my point does stand. That picture is of a navi'i not of an avatar.