CiMoon

less redunDANCE more releVANce
Donor
Jun 11, 2011
MBTI
INFJ(KTS-II)
Enneagram
irrelevant
hello everybody (a bit late i know ;-) i was wondering myself how i relate to my avatar. i kinda like that it's showing me, but in a distorted way (bright light/ blood line at my mouth => not bc i want to represent myself as a vampir, i just wanted to be creative - so i drawed a thin red line at my mouth - and the pic - for me - was cool - so i took it as a avatar interpretating my avatar, i can see an ambivalence beetween reality (i'm very much into honesty and authenticity) but also into the dreaming/ creativity/ surreal thing => what might be...) (hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say) how do YOU relate to your avatar? that would really interest me thx for every post

My avatar tastes good

I love horse racing. The horse's name is Omaha, one of the very few Triple Crown winners. He is famous for being by another Triple Crown Winner Gallant Fox, making them the only father/son team to take the elusive title.

-Anna

Right now it is a sad lion, which is how I feel about myself right now.

I had this one up for a bit when I was feeling more suicidal:
i_really_hate_myself1.png

I put up the matrix one when I feel like I have an amazing understanding of human nature, and that I am very isolated in that understanding. It is like I see the matrix because I can see exactly why people do what they do, and nobody else sees it.

Girl in the forest is when I'm feeling very bleeding heart quiet sensitive.

Tubgirl with champagne I haven't put up yet but I thought about it. The picture portrays a very strong mood.

Attachments

• champaign_for_breakfast_by_itsuki_masuka.jpg
    champaign_for_breakfast_by_itsuki_masuka.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2
  • julie_doiron-consolation_prize.jpg
    julie_doiron-consolation_prize.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 113
  • matrix_in.jpg
    matrix_in.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 2
My avatar is from the animated movie, Metropolis. Without revealing to many spoilers, Rock's a character who's the faux son to Duke red. He rises through the rain of a mercenary look group to become one of the leading agents, all to receive the love of his father. Which he never gets. He's not stymied, though. He keeps going. And going. He has one goal and many ways to achieve it. My user title is important to Rock as well, he literally can't stop loving the duke red even when he knows he should.

Reactions: ~jet
It shows a side of me that I can feel within quite often. :m107:

My avatar is hot, flawless, perfection, etc. This doesn't relate to me whatsoever.

My avatar is hot, flawless, perfection, etc. This doesn't relate to me whatsoever.

My dear j e s s i e, that is a matter of opinion (;
In my opinion it relates entirely.

My avatar is being consumed.

Reactions: j e s s i e
My avatar is a self-portrait that reminds me of a good period in my life. When my body worked like it should, and I had it growing quickly with hard, regular exercise. I took it leaning against the wall next to the door in my room, after running in the rain.

I was perfect then. Now I'm just a skeleton. Flesh, bones, and what used to be muscles. I'm weak now. I know I'll get better soon.

Reactions: middle1
It's my kitten Zelda, who I love and adore. The colours are all fucked up, I like it this way.

There's a part of me that frequently feels sad and alone.
I also like Cowboy Bebop.

My avatar is the giant red cat from Making Fiends.

I relate to it because I am fiendish and giant and...red?

Actually I think all I relate to is the disgruntled expression on its face.

My avatar represents the loneliness & pain within. "Love" is what is tattooed upon his forehead; that which I so long for.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Well, I am in some discussion with my "dark side". So, putting Luske Skywalker as an avatar was very appropriate...

This video says it all....

[youtube]O_Fpad20Zbk[/youtube]

This video says it all....

[youtube]O_Fpad20Zbk[/youtube]

Aw! That's so cool!

My avatars are usually powerful, beautiful Asian female role models that I look up to. :3 The one that I have now is BoA, who is a dance megastar.