How do you deal with someone who likes you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How do you deal with someone who likes you?

Hahah you don't stop surprising me... Personal question for you: You don't believe in love and certaintly not in Marriage. So you probably aren't saving yourself for marriage - but still there is no sex? haha overanalysing it perhaps ...
I'm asexual, I have no interest in sex.

Really? Actually, when I'm in love I'm not really thinking about sex.. I'd rather cuddle, be together and talk.
Sex isn't important at all? That's odd.

The thought of having to do something like that just makes me feel repulsion because I could never live with myself if I hurt someones feelings.

I Love CUDDLES:m105: ^^

You like cuddling, you have a good taste in music and I can easily make dirty comments based on your looks.. Why haven't we met before?

The thought of having to do something like that just makes me feel repulsion because I could never live with myself if I hurt someones feelings.

Yeah, but its one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" sort of situations. If you tell them the truth, yes, they'll probably be hurt at first, but if you tell them early on enough, they'll be able to move on. If you don't tell them truth and string them along, you risk having their feelings deepen, and then they'll really fall hard when they finally stumble upon the truth. That's actually a worse hurt.

And, of course, if you go out with them because of pity, well, you won't be happy knowing that you're deceiving them, and they won't be experiencing the love and dedication they both expect and deserve from a relationship. And if they find out that you were lying to them the whole time? Damn. That's a recipe for future emotional baggage for this person.

Conclusion: you got to choose from the lesser of the three evils. Hiding out is only going to make things worse... and it'll tarnish your character. Most of life's problems aren't going to be solved by avoiding them. It's better to buck up and deal with uncomfortable situations right away.

Last edited:
Sex isn't important at all? That's odd.
Hum well I have never been in a relationship before and I'm still a virgin.
But I don't know, every time I imagined 'us' being together, I imagined me cuddling her and just falling asleep next to eachother, cuddling.

Maybe I'd find sex more important when I'm in the relationship, who knows?

Hum well I have never been in a relationship before and I'm still a virgin.
But I don't know, every time I imagined 'us' being together, I imagined me cuddling her and just falling asleep next to eachother, cuddling.

Maybe I'd find sex more important when I'm in the relationship, who knows?

Well is sexual 'attractiveness' important?

Well is sexual 'attractiveness' important?
Actually, I can't say it. Because I need to know the person before I can fall in love with her, and I think personality really can make a person ugly or pretty.
But on the other hand, I found the 2 girls I ever had a big crush on (one 3 years ago, the other now) both pretty.

:m124:
AMAGAASH YOURE A VIRGIN?!????!
HEIL THE VIRGINS (and the ASEXUAL VIRGIN TOO)!!

Thank you so much for the help TheDaringHatTrick, I definetly have a wider perspective now. The was so well put.

I didn't mean anything with that, I don't find it particularly bad or good. I just wanted to show you guys what my background is because it might be important :O

Ah, sounds demisexual to me, although that has to be tested by getting into some sort of relationship.

You don't seem to have any sort of sexual attraction to anyone until you've become emotionally evolved, which is what demisexual means. There are quite a handful of you INFJs who hold the same qualities and it's weird. Although it's a lot more odd to me for a MALE to be demisexuals vs a FEMALE.

But bah bah bah. This is off topic.

Ah, sounds demisexual to me, although that has to be tested by getting into some sort of relationship.

You don't seem to have any sort of sexual attraction to anyone until you've become emotionally evolved, which is what demisexual means. There are quite a handful of you INFJs who hold the same qualities and it's weird. Although it's a lot more odd to me for a MALE to be demisexuals vs a FEMALE.

Now I'll have to prove my masculinity somehow to you girls?

No?

eew, please, don't.

I didn't mean anything with that, I don't find it particularly bad or good. I just wanted to show you guys what my background is because it might be important :O

hahah its not necessairily good or bad, but it is very unusual for young men to be virgins these days. Many Abuse it, so I would say that it is absolutely wonderful. And you prefer cuddles too. And being virgins, makes us extra sweet and innocent, if you didnt notice ^^

HAHAHAH THIS IS SOO FUN ^^ I JUST FEEL THAT WE ARE ALL SO SPECIAL IN OUR HEARTS AND SOULS. Us three are childlike sweet cherry pies. :mf:

I have a webcam I was so happy about it because I prefer person in person communication and with the built in mike as well, I've got pretty much simulated people in a box! This laptop allows me to talk to people in real time, in real life. If you've got a cam, I'm going to add you onto Windows Live for when I get bored at 2:00am.

Speaking of time haha... its already 3.50 am. I should head to sleep. But I really feel we are bonding Slant. Thanks for giving me a chance.

I honestly think you me and prankster are the demisexual trio here :)

Or I'm asexual and you two are demisexual.

Because I am in no shape or form demisexual.

But then again, you think a lot of things, at one point in time you thought I was a male.

Speaking of time haha... its already 3.50 am. I should head to sleep. But I really feel we are bonding Slant. Thanks for giving me a chance.

I honestly think you me and prankster are the demisexual trio here :)

It's 3.50 am here too :p
Well yea since we're both in West-Europe <.<
I should go sleep to, but I'm a rebel.

7:56pm here, suckas!!

If they confront you abuot it, tell them the truth
If they're all shy and stuff, don't give them hope or lead them on
If nothing works, and they're freaking you out...then avoid them as much as possible and limit contact loll