How Can I Gain Weight? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

How Can I Gain Weight?

Pssst. Really old thread guys

I have to eat a ton of food every day. Then sometimes I actually get a day off and I sleep the whole day. Then I don't eat as much as I should on the day off because I'm lazy and sick of eating so much. Being tall sucks, but damn, could I ever make it as a short person? They are the exact opposite. They probably eat a freakin' bowl of cereal and gain 5 pounds a week. Power to weight ratios play a role in diets for people. Holy crap this thread is old. Whatever I'm still posting cause I just feel like it. Yeah you heard me! I'm just touchy about the food thing ok??!? The hell man! I can eat as much as I freakin want! But seriously I spend like 200 bucks a month just for food for me. I'm just short of sucking the fat out of people to stay alive. Anyone? No?...Damn...

I'm 6' 4 and I don't need to eat anywhere near as much. It could be a thyroid problem so you might want to see a doctor.

Do not look at weigh as a single unit!

Greatest mistake for weigh losers and weigh gainers!

I have to eat a ton of food every day. Then sometimes I actually get a day off and I sleep the whole day. Then I don't eat as much as I should on the day off because I'm lazy and sick of eating so much. Being tall sucks, but damn, could I ever make it as a short person? They are the exact opposite. They probably eat a freakin' bowl of cereal and gain 5 pounds a week. Power to weight ratios play a role in diets for people. Holy crap this thread is old. Whatever I'm still posting cause I just feel like it. Yeah you heard me! I'm just touchy about the food thing ok??!? The hell man! I can eat as much as I freakin want! But seriously I spend like 200 bucks a month just for food for me. I'm just short of sucking the fat out of people to stay alive. Anyone? No?...Damn...

Do you have no concept of metabolism differences

Have you ever spent time with a small person at all

By the way, $200 a month is extraordinarily low. That's less than $7 a day. Unless you live somewhere where the standard of living is very low, it seems odd for that to be complainable about. I can see myself easily spending triple that, and I'm not exactly what you would call fat.

Reactions: SealHammer

hi im snowman219 and i havent the fuzziest idea how human metabolism works

Do you have no concept of metabolism differences

Have you ever spent time with a small person at all

By the way, $200 a month is extraordinarily low. That's less than $7 a day. Unless you live somewhere where the standard of living is very low, it seems odd for that to be complainable about. I can see myself easily spending triple that, and I'm not exactly what you would call fat.

A month? I need to start reading the posts I reply to.