How can I become more like an INTJ? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

How can I become more like an INTJ?

First and foremost.....
INTJs are NOT SMARTER than INFJs.

yes in theory the idea is that INTJ/INTP are the "smartest" mbti type....with INFJ being second or third respectively
but neither of these 2 types is smarter than an INFJ. both fail in comparison to an INFJs abstract thought process, neither are as wise as an INFJ, and both have the emotional intelligence of grade school level children. granted an INTJ is an 6th grader better at this than an INTP/ISTP is still in toddler school.

bottom line is that what you are thinking is that INTJs "seem smarter" because....
1. they can argue well
2. they ONLY deal with concrete things.
3. INFJs dont really do well in either of those concepts.
thus its easy to think that INTJs are smarter than us INFjs.....but really nothing is further from the truth. as an INFJ you are total package....as rational as a mastermind.....as cold as a ROBOT......yet has loving and empthathic as a man with 10 hearts...able to feel the love and suffering of others... I know INTPs and INTjs that I am not only as smart as....but if I wanted too i could HUMBLE them. I dont do it...out being kind... but its only MY KINDNESS that allows their narcissistic vanity to flourish.
mind you this is a kindness that they do not return in favor...

you are in their arena.....which is not your strength....but it can be done.
ask them to enter your WORLD.
and you will see a humble fraction of the peacock they claim to be.
embrace that you are an INFJ...there nothing they can do that you cannot. INFjs have NO limits......the same cannot be said of the INTj.

Oh brother. Posts like these are the real problem that mods should be addressing.