~Historical Figures~ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

~Historical Figures~

Let us not forget my favourite of the Founding Fathers: Thomas Jefferson.

Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_(by_Rembrandt_Peale,_1800).jpg

Quite possibly the most relevant and meaningful quotation that reflects the essence of why I would never vote for Bernie Sanders:

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”

Reactions: Free and PintoBean
Wouldn't wanna forget Andrew Jackson either. Not because he was my favorite or even a great man, but because he was a freaking lunatic! :p

Jackson-Portrait.jpg

"I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun."

That's right. In a life rich with murdering people for little-to-no reason, Jackson's only regret was that he didn't kill quite enough people. People like Calhoun who, it should be noted, was Jackson's vice president.

The 5 Most Badass Presidents Of All Time

Wouldn't wanna forget Andrew Jackson either. Not because he was my favorite or even a great man, but because he was a freaking lunatic! :p

Jackson-Portrait.jpg

The man that tried (and failed) to assassinate him was beaten to a pulp by his cane. #thuglife

attachment.php

Attachments

• Images-Of-Presidents1.jpg
    Images-Of-Presidents1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bomUjUN.png
    bomUjUN.png
    583.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Free