help me with your intuition.. | INFJ Forum

help me with your intuition..

Odyne

===========
Banned
Aug 19, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
So, I am in a situation, where my intuition is pointing somehting out strongly and i am afraid of trusting it, because it could be biased

I won't tell you what the situation is so your opinions could almost be 100% intuitive.

here's the question: How much should I trust my intuition at this moment?

note: please don't ask your heads but your intuitions...don't over think it or over analyze or try to guess, just spit out your thought fresh and raw and click "post" nop matter how crazy or irrational it sounds.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling anything intuitive coming through, so I hope you don't mind me giving a different answer than you asked for. In my experience, trusting my intuition is always a winning decision. However, I totally understand feeling confused about whether it's truly an intuitive feeling or how much bias is involved, and wanting a 2nd "opinion" or in your case, someone else's intuitive guidance. Has happened to me a lot.

I guess because I've been there and I know how confusing it can be, I also wonder if there is anything you can do to clear your mind, clear the bias, release whatever emotions might be involved with the bias (if there are some)... anything you can do to clear your senses? Meditate maybe? Just something to give yourself a peace of mind (if that's the case).

Good luck! :)

If it's a strong feeling, I'd say don't ignore it. At the very least, approach with the utmost caution.

its your intuition questioning your intuition, dear. Therefore, you should realize that you yourself have doubts, and need more info before drawing a conclusion.

I say follow your intuition 60%

is it love?

I don't know what else it could be

it's cute

edit: whatever it is, don't do it

Last edited:
I would trust my intuition..as an INxx, I usually tend to trust it and it works out most of the time, when I don't trust it think my decision is to irrational or find myself thinking about why I got it and change my decision than that's usually when the problem is.

Trust your intuition and don't think. (;

I just did it. Good luck!

Trust it.

is it love?

I don't know what else it could be

it's cute

edit: whatever it is, don't do it

this doesn't count, you edited it...means you thought it over.
sorry, not valid

My intuition usually gives me a warning via a bad feeling when I ignore it. My advice, FOLLOW your intuition. It knows more than you realize.

You are quite certain you're right, and if your intuition is usually right on the mark, then trust it. The fact that you're so reluctant suggests that you believe it to be true, but that it's not what you want to happen.

"I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I'm always in."

I leave you to decipher this.

Something is telling me you should trust your hunches.

So, I am in a situation, where my intuition is pointing somehting out strongly and i am afraid of trusting it, because it could be biased

I won't tell you what the situation is so your opinions could almost be 100% intuitive.

here's the question: How much should I trust my intuition at this moment?

note: please don't ask your heads but your intuitions...don't over think it or over analyze or try to guess, just spit out your thought fresh and raw and click "post" nop matter how crazy or irrational it sounds.

With so little information...uhmmm..take the biasedness out of the equation and then go from there in search of the answer - that way your intuition isn't clouded by the biasedness..

Take away all traces of wishful thinking as well.

ha! i was 200% right
thanks guys

...now you know your answer, can we know the problem?

glad all worked out, by the way.