Have you got your Enneagram Type right? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Have you got your Enneagram Type right?

Too bad there isn't such a thing as a 9w5. That would've fit perfectly.

If 9w5 does indeed fit perfectly then there is such a thing and the current theory is wrong

If 9w5 does indeed fit perfectly then there is such a thing and the current theory is wrong

Leave it to an INTP to revolutionize a theory.

Although, there is a current theory on tritype that would explain my position on having some elements of the 5. It could very well be something to look at.

I took the shorter, free version of the test a year or two ago and came out a 4w5, but didn't really explore it further. Last night--even before I saw this thread--I bit the bullet and took the longer version. I came out a 4, probably5w5, but 1, 3, 5 and 7 all tied for second place in my scores. In reading the descriptions of all of tgem, I am definitely a 4, no doubt there, and reading the material on the Levels of Development confirm it. I'm probably between levels 2 and 3 at the moment, but I have gone down to 9 once or twice in my life. I didn't rbrn like reading the descriptions of ears and desires at that level.

I have always tested as 4w5 no matter what Enneagram tests I have done, long or short, animated, forced choices, choice of words, scaled...whatever format, never failed. Yet I am not a 4...

:violin: