Have you figured out life? What keeps YOU going? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Have you figured out life? What keeps YOU going?

Yes @James... I've seen this movie quite a few times. LOL...maturity does give you more insurance :p
However...this is more my style...LMAO.

I just watched this and loved it, it was very sharp lol. I will chase up this movie to watch, thank you. When smart ladies clash, although (like all conflict) it makes me uncomfortable, there is sometimes the potential from some great one liners. As I have 'no liners' I am always watching out for such things.. You never know when it may come in handy.. :innocent:

Reactions: Sandie33
I just watched this and loved it, it was very sharp lol. I will chase up this movie to watch, thank you. When smart ladies clash, although (like all conflict) it makes me uncomfortable, there is sometimes the potential from some great one liners. As I have 'no liners' I am always watching out for such things.. You never know when it may come in handy.. :innocent:
I'd wager you'll fall in love with this movie!Sandra Bullock is the key character :)

Reactions: James
Have I figured out life in general? Nein.

But I do know what I want to get out of it, and can formulate plans to get said things as best I can.

The wonderful people in my life keep me going. We only have each other.

I'd wager you'll fall in love with this movie!Sandra Bullock is the key character :)

Sandra Bullock.. whoa.. The Lakehouse is about my favourite film. I'd only put Citizen Kane (I always say that to sound clever, it never works) and Top Gun ahead of it. People laugh at Top Gun as they often miss the deep subliminal cold war message about, death, humility, families, and innner turmoil. That is why I rate it so highly, not because of the whooshing aeroplanes, the dog fights, Maverick 'buzzing the tower' or similar. I will stop now, in case you think less of me. Also I think I may be derailing this thread a little and the other staff members here have already given me 'worst mod' of the month award.

This is for November, which I think is a little hasty. Still there it is. The human struggle for hierarchical power. It's rough, and I need to google that movie. Thank you again.

If you do try to figure out life....

Reactions: James
I have so much more in life to do. I get excited just on that idea. It's very important for me to be
enthusiastic, so I do what I can to manage that. In fact, I spend a lot of time thinking about this very
thing. I exercise, drink coffee (limiting the intake is important too), drink protein shakes (this helps a lot
nutrition-wise, and makes me feel a lot better), and I try to get enough sleep. Coffee is not a
replacement nor compensation for sleep. I think that is the biggest load of bullshit people adopt. Coffee
is for getting a few hours of the most important work of your day done. Weed is a very therapudic, and
helpful drug across the board when it comes to life, but be careful as it will supplement your fulfillment,
and hinder your drive to do anything because you wont feel the need to.

• Sleep
  • Nutrition
  • Exercise
  • [Safe] Drugs (carefully managed)

This last bit is something you'll have to figure our on your own: You need to understand that
your potential has not yet been reached, and deliberately seek the solution of not fearing the
uncomfortable challenges that take you to the next level. We're basically all the same. The main
difference regarding this is people believing they can't do something, and basically not trying.

Last edited:
Sandra Bullock.. whoa.. The Lakehouse is about my favourite film. I'd only put Citizen Kane (I always say that to sound clever, it never works) and Top Gun ahead of it. People laugh at Top Gun as they often miss the deep subliminal cold war message about, death, humility, families, and innner turmoil. That is why I rate it so highly, not because of the whooshing aeroplanes, the dog fights, Maverick 'buzzing the tower' or similar. I will stop now, in case you think less of me. Also I think I may be derailing this thread a little and the other staff members here have already given me 'worst mod' of the month award.

This is for November, which I think is a little hasty. Still there it is. The human struggle for hierarchical power. It's rough, and I need to google that movie. Thank you again.
I will stop now, in case you think less of me.
Not a chance James...

the other staff members here have already given me 'worst mod' of the month award.
I think not...they would not have given you such power had they not trusted you to keep it interesting.

I confess...I can be a bad influence in derailment, but in a good way.
As for the YaYas, the movie is in its full version on UTube...I just finished watching it for the umpteenth time. I relate so well with Tinsey's character...enjoy:p

Reactions: hn87c901 and James
What about females...just replace ejaculate with procreate?

Why can't it be both? :m075:

@Sandie33

Have you ever seen Fried Green Tomatoes ? I think this is one of my fave movie scenes ever. Karma.

Yes @James... I've seen this movie quite a few times. LOL...maturity does give you more insurance :p
However...this is more my style...LMAO.

Sandra Bullock.. whoa.. The Lakehouse is about my favourite film.

You guys got good taste in film :D Love these movies. Fried Green Tomatoes, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, and The Lakehouse are each in a league of their own. Sweet November, also with Keanu, partnered with Charlize Theron is also a touching romantic drama. Can't compare to Lakehouse, but still good though. And yes, I also rank A League of Their Own as another great one with Tom Hanks and Geena Davis. Long Kiss Goodnight, also good. My all time favorites are My Best Friend's Wedding and Runaway Bride.

Why can't it be both?
So I incorrectly thought female ejaculate = "squirting" which not all females are capable of. But while there is not 100% agreement on the subject the majority believe that all females are capable of ejaculation, though many do so in reverse, drawing it back into the body verses expelling it out.

200_s.gif

Last edited:
i don't think life can be figured out. it isn't a puzzle that you needed to complete because everything changes. i think it's more of learning how to adapt to it. living it not just living or surviving. (quote from The Croods hehe)

anyway, im in the process of living it. i can so much relate to Eep from The croods about life. there's more outside of my comfort zone that i needed to see,explore and learn..and that's what inspires me to keep going. :)

Why can't it be both? :m075:

You guys got good taste in film :D Love these movies. Fried Green Tomatoes, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, and The Lakehouse are each in a league of their own. Sweet November, also with Keanu, partnered with Charlize Theron is also a touching romantic drama. Can't compare to Lakehouse, but still good though. And yes, I also rank A League of Their Own as another great one with Tom Hanks and Geena Davis. Long Kiss Goodnight, also good. My all time favorites are My Best Friend's Wedding and Runaway Bride.

All great titles! :)

Reactions: James and Gaze
To be honest, I don't know what keeps me going. Hope? There are times when I wish I could just give up...

I guess it's curiosity about future too, because if giving up, you wouldn't see your future and how it could be.

So I incorrectly thought female ejaculate = "squirting" which not all females are capable of. But while there is not 100% agreement on the subject the majority believe that all females are capable of ejaculation, though many do so in reverse, drawing it back into the body verses expelling it out.

200_s.gif
Nope. Can't say knowing this keeps me going in life but if this is what keeps you going in life good for you :)

Reactions: James and Jet
Too strong to fall over the edge.

After careful thought....In one paragraph: what keeps me going...self-love...it is complete forgiveness, acceptance and respect for who you are deep down – all your beautiful and hideous parts included. When you love yourself you take care of yourself, you honor your limitations, you listen to your needs and you respect your dreams enough to act on them. When you love yourself, your happiness, health and fulfillment are all of paramount importance because you realize that without loving yourself, you will never be able to genuinely love others.❤

I have not figured out life, but have reached a new level of comfort with life. I think that I am getting better at just living rather then trying to constantly figure it out. This feels really good to me. When our first granddaughter was born in June, I felt a renewed sense of purpose in my life. This manifested in the feeling that everything that I was trying to figure out was no longer as important. So being a father and a grandfather and a husband and a son keeps me going. My work also keeps me going.
Something that I do (and maybe other INFJ can relate?) You know that feeling when you are driving along or living your life and you remember that you are seeing out of your own eyes and you remember your soul consciousness? That keeps me going.

Too stubborn to give in.