Handwriting Analysis Personality Quiz | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Handwriting Analysis Personality Quiz

Oh shit, I write with my left hand, but I operate the mouse with my right hand

The results of your analysis say:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry...i usually plan ahead, and i guess i have a good eye for things and do like designing and decorating, so yeah that's true.
You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough...true, i think before i act most of the time.
You are negative, fearful, resistant, doubtful, and/or selfish...interesting result, i don't think i'm negative or selfish, or at least i hope not
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!...depends on who i'm talking to and the subject i guess
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others...hmmmm

Last edited:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry. I am very interested in grace, not beauty per se.

You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones. I really don't think I have a problem with relationships, as long as that person is honest and strong.

You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented. True, true.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody! Guess that depends, online yes, in person not at all.

You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others. Very true.

Yea, I can dig that analysis. Not sure on the relationships, I am not afraid of committment or anything like that.

Last edited:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action.
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.

Pretty Accurate.........

You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.
You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!

Well it's half right at least.

You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.

I don't know how they square "a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships" with "a talkative person, maybe even a busybody". Otherwise, I agree.

You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
You are negative, fearful, resistant, doubtful, and/or selfish.

^ This truthiness.

You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.